Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

1993 E36 M3

When i "was" looking for an M3, this was about $12k-ish a few years back, NZ NEW is cool, checked it out then, exterior was 5/10 not 10/10 ( could've been given a good buff up? ), interior needed a full makeover though, would be a good buy for someone wanting a track weapon ?...if only i wasn't doing other projects i'd grab an Avus Blue M3 ?...for a little less $$ though

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1105145136.htm

post-52971-0-49947000-1465874695.jpeg

Yeah thats considerably over priced. Would have to be flawless for that kind upper range coin.

Drivers white leather seat lets you know its a well used car.

ugh that leather is gross to look at. Someone please clean and condition it! It looks like a tidy car otherwise, but it wont sell quickly at that price with that many km on it.

indeed, need to bring the price down if it is to sell at all. Right now, less than $12k is fair to pay for a worn out M3. Seen too many E36 M3's in the past two years....some of which were much nicer than this, and even Evo M3's, that sold for 5-6K...less....so it begs the question...hmm...

Lovely colour. Seats are in worse condition than mine and will cost thousands to restore properly for those that care, simply can't be done on the cheap. Yes you could get the bolsters fixed and the leather repainted but that'll still cost a grand and will flake off in less than 3 years.

RHS indicator is a LHS one... wonder if they've been swapped or they're a matching pair? Either way check for guard replacement and/or rust.

RHS indicator is a LHS one... wonder if they've been swapped or they're a matching pair? Either way check for guard replacement and/or rust.

Lol, good spotting. Had to even check my old cars to be sure which way they should go.

I thought m3s had clear indicators as standard?

Twins.

Crazy price, a few of us will be pretty stoked if it goes for anywhere near 18k.

54442a1b8d447df091e3ac5cdb9d8e8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Edited by atlantiskiwi
  • Like 3