Sign in to follow this  
tyronepottier

New to Bimmersport

Good day one and all. I am new to this forum but have been a keen admirer of BMW's for ever and have been on other forums. Originally from SA and have owned four BM's over there. Here in NZ I am the proud owner of a 135i manual with sunroof which has been customized by myself. Some mods :

CDV delete

Second cats removed and replaced with straight pipes

Air box replaced with twin cone filters

Disconnected the valve in the second exhaust tail piece so both pipes are in use from the start

Both recirc blow off valves removed and replaced with one HKS BOV

Angel eye light upgrade and boosted to 12V

Carbon wrapped the kidney surrounds, mirrors, shark fin and boot spoiler as well as custom wrapped the side skirts

Tinted to 35%

Interior lights changed to bright white LED's

Removed the CCC system and replaced with Sony double din touch screen with steering wheel functionality maintained

Flip up motorised screen removed and replaced with a factory BMW storage compartment

Replaced the battery with a 110amp/hr deep cycle

Upgraded the original speakers and fitted tweeters into the door corners and rear deck

Two 12" subwoofers powered by a 1200w RMS monoblock

All mids and tweeters powered by a 200w RMS amp

Smoked out tail lights

Have changed many coding settings to my liking e.g the indicators flash 5 times after flicking the stalk

BMW light up badges on the boot and bonnet

Unfortunately i'm not finished yet. Would still like to get 19" wheels and a front spoiler fitted.

Will post pics sometime as i've never taken any of my car.

Unfortunately i'm not finished yet. Would still like to get 19" wheels and a front spoiler fitted.

• Like 5

Welcome!

BMW light up badges on the boot and bonnet

Yes, pictures please.

Welcome, there are a couple of members hanging around from NP here, keep an eye on the Meetings > Taranaki threads for some meet ups!

Look forward to some photos of your car!

Speaking of which we need to organise another meet ...

Welcome to the forum.

Pics will be great when you can. We all like a bit of eye candy. :)

howsit Boet, welcome to the forum! Plenty of S.A people on here too!

Some pics of interior showing the sony system would be nice. Curious to see what it looks like with the iDrive swapped out.

That does mean you can't access the service info showing brake pad wear ect? I know oil level can be checked on the dash but not sure about the rest.

Edited by Matth5

Good day. Sorry for the late reply. ad to wait for a clear day to wash the car before taking pics. How do I post pics. Having trouble. Wait. I managed to start a gallery. Tee$ 135i if you interested.

Edited by tyronepottier

Welcome Sir, Sounds like you have got a nice car. Not sure about the badges :blink::)

Thanks. I like the badges myself. You gotta see them at night. The car had CCC not CIC. It came with a flip up screen which i've removed and replaced with a OEM storage compartment.