Sign in to follow this  
Contrails

540i Manual

Has been on trademe for about a year now.
I'm surprised it hasn't sold, regardless of being converted. Must have some flaws.

i believe its also the one that had serious clutch/flywheel issues discussed on here a while back (with potential discussion of hellbm not doing the job correctly).

Orange wheels usually suggest a questionable owner, thus you must question whether or not they had the best intentions for the car

I'd hesitate to buy it :P

• Like 1

I am pretty sure I remember this selling for around the 8k mark.

I am pretty sure I remember this selling for around the 8k mark.

The same trader has been selling this for over a year. Believe you may be thinking of another, or he possibly had it listed for a time with a lower price due to a fault, who knows.

The same trader has been selling this for over a year. Believe you may be thinking of another, or he possibly had it listed for a time with a lower price due to a fault, who knows.

True. I think I am confusing this one with the one Hell BM put up for Auction a few months ago.

True. I think I am confusing this one with the one Hell BM put up for Auction a few months ago.

That was a 530i :P

• Like 1

That was a 530i :P

LOL, there's a converted manual 530i silver on sale on the BMW page on facebook. I am guessing this is the one? He's asking 11k.

LOL, there's a converted manual 530i silver on sale on the BMW page on facebook.  I am guessing this is the one? He's asking 11k.

Yeah it was online 3 months ago..sold for 7 or 8k. Young guy who had it converted.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk