Sign in to follow this  
danbullock

750i at Pick a Part

Just looking at Pick a Parts stock list. I see a 88 750i was entered yesterday at Takanini. Might be of interest for someone here.

Does it still have the engine? My dad is looking for a good anchor for his boat.

• Like 2

Does it still have the engine? My dad is looking for a good anchor for his boat.

Didnt you just pull one out of a soarer? ;)
  • Like 7

Any Toyota wrecker should have something suitable.

• Like 1

could use the whole Soarer, or maybe I'm getting confused and Soarer actually is said boat?

• Like 3

Didnt you just pull one out of a soarer? ;)

Already sold it within 1 day of advertising it :D

Already sold it within 1 day of advertising it :D

statistically, one of niu zillund's most enduring pastimes is known as "messing around in boats"

couple that with kiwis being tightwads, only the one-percenters (or successful plumbers) shell out for marina moorings. Peasants use trailer sailers or fizz boats; the rest are left with a wet solution.

Thus, there is a constant demand for deep water or 'swing' moorings. The requirement for a successful mooring is a large lump of useless, valueless scrap metal on which to secure the yacht or launch in question.

It is for this purpose that lexus and toyota powerplants have become renowned. Their time on the open market really is 'blink and you'll miss it'. This kind of market velocity has even the most cold-hearted Auckland Real Estate Agent looking on in awe.

• Like 4