Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Stay off the drugs people - E90 320i manual

Wow! The only post 2000's manual 3 series currently for sale in New Zealand . . . . Apart from the 7 other E90 manuals that are currently on TM:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1152229436.htm

"up for sale here is my 2006 BMW 320i with a 6 speed manual transmission, I'm pretty sure it was a factory manual but not quite sure. about 2 weeks ago it got 4 new brake pads and 4 new rotors, also got new rear shocks and brand new tyres on the rear at the same time the rims where taken off around 100km after the new tyres were put on so the front and rear have mean thread. about a month or 2 ago got a brand new clutch put into it, have all the paper work for these and where done at gainsburough auto services on dyers road in Christchurch. it has a custom exhaust set up on it, I had both mufflers removed and had a pipe and a big bore sports muffler put on, its loud and sounds very nice, comes with a silencer for it and also has both mufflers in the deal. it is on BMW M-Sport rims. its in very good condition inside and out and has been looked after very well by its previous owners and since I've owned it as well, its one of the only manual ones that can be found in New Zealand, and when I uploaded this listing to my best knowledge it was the only manual 3 series fir sale that was newer than 2000 
its siting on advanti racing rims on the moment and has been only for about 2 weeks they are the black rims that can be seen in some of the photos however I'm not keen to sell these unless I get pretty much full price for them as they are brand new and in perfect condition, I paid 2700 for them so I would be willing to take around 2500 for them, and then you will also get the M-Sport rims in the package not definite on if ill sell them tho depends on the price your offering and my next car 
it has a fusion dual 12inch sub in the back and is mean, this is the first car its been in and cost me 600 to buy and was professionally installed for around 150 dollars I might take this out and put it into my next car unless I could get around 400 for it"

Definitely a leason in not to do drugs and then try and sell sh*t.

plus pretty damn fine reason not to buy a 320 of any sort

Edited by Breaker
  • Like 2

It also has the dreaded N46 motor.

4 sh*t photos to try and sell such a great car..??

well he was right about one thing:  it is a factory manual.

awesome photos award.

new rotors and pads, new clutch, new rims and tyres. and an exhaust.  he's just paid more than he'll get for it with 185k's on the clock!  Bummer.  $20,000... time for a Tui billboard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kopua Cowboy said:

Heyyyy... You're after an E9x, right??? :P

why, yes I am!  

You've brightened my day, Colin!  I enjoy a good laugh in the morning :D

great as this opportunity sounds, an n46, a crappy pitstop exhaust, racing wheels, and questionable parentage maintenance, is a little west of how I imagine this car may be. ;)

So I seek a 330i, (maybe) a 335i, or possibly even a 325d/330d... I'd need to drive one.  I've ruled out the 320d.  Or.... something else.  I have to put my thinking cap on.  :huh:

cheers

Olaf