Sign in to follow this  
NZ300E

Dreamer of the week

Saw a good 325i manual vert for sale recently - $8k. Even allowing for remedial work, that's probably a good price.
$25k? Same category as so many of the $10k+ 4-door and coupes.

There are some really good examples out there, but there is some real rubbish masquerading as 'an investment', too.

• Like 1

Well I doubt it could be insured for that. I wonder what my FL 325iC would go for then... 30K? lol. I can't see anything Mtech on it apart from the gear shift gator and steering wheel, also doesn't look particularly well spec'd (No OBC, or A/C(?)). Nonetheless it looks very tidy, manual and the AC Schnitzer wheels might be worth something if they're not replicas. Maybe 10K for the right buyer.

• Like 1

Must have seen the price of M3 E30s and considered his car to be priced based on their skyrocketing values.

OR

He's just keeping the wife happy showing it's for sale :P 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Must have seen the price of M3 E30s and considered his car to be priced based on their skyrocketing values.

OR

Haha, well I'm happy if E30 convertible resales stay high, might make me feel slightly better about the amount of cash I plough into mine.

• Like 1

Most of the stuff on that car can be got on fleabay for not much, maybe if I did the same I'll get 25k. Wow, an instant million per cent profit. 

The point being. If you love your car and making it something it's not. Then cool. It will look cool and you will get a buzz out of making it that way and showing your creation to people.But don't try and sell it as a genuine thing that it's not. 

But then again maybe he really believes it's worth that much..

Today I spotted a fully tech2'd white coupe. Looked like the real deal m325i took a closer look at rego label.  Oops 316i....looked good though.

Edited by NZ300E
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Michael. said:

:whistle:

should be dreamer of the year, maybe 10 k tops. not 25k worth. there ain't a damn thing Mtech about it hahah

13 hours ago, EUROHO said:

should be dreamer of the year, maybe 10 k tops. not 25k worth. there ain't a damn thing Mtech about it hahah

It's a toss up between that or the 40k cab on there as well. I'm not selling till mine hits 100k :-D 

• Like 1