Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

First time ever...

as topic and refer to pix...

@#$(P)(#$%^! fuel prices~~

post-2-1142497016.jpg

yeh its a shocker, my old car was $60 a tank at the most... Now the biggest i've got is $92.. It hurts. This is for the same mileage too..

looks like u were prety empty man

2.5L left!!

yeh, I can hear the fuel pump whirling when I was sitting at the red-lights~

this is the first expense after my pay went through in the afternoon~ haha!

pretty sad really...

So you waited until fuel prices were at their highest, then nearly ran your car out of fuel and just made $100. It could be so much worse.

My last tank was $108 at 7c a litre less and I still had 15 litres left in the tank. I think only Martyyn would be feeling worse.

A timely topic.

I chucked some petrol in this am and even though I don't normally know what the price per litre is, I was struck when I saw the 1.599 bit on the pump! I could of course take the free bus to work, but that'd mean mixing with the hoi polloi, or even worse - students!! :D

Phew, I'm glad I don't drive a V8!

Even my old Radisich Telstar would have been a burden - man that bugger was thirsty!

ngah whale riders ngah!

shouldnt worry any of you as all bimmer drivers are rich, everyone knows that.

I cant justify the exemely over priced 98. If i had the choice i would use avgas for that price.

well, I fill up once a week. Factor in the price difference (6 cents) x 60 litre is around $3.60. That's less than a coffee at a local cafe.

I rather my car drink that "coffee". Whether there's a real difference, I don't know and I probably won't go and try justify that. But I feel good when I give the car the best I can.

Pfffffft pussies

Last fill up was 85.14 @ 1.599 gives me a total bill of 136.13

To steal the line from *sic....cry me a river :P

How?

Maybe my car is magic, coz ive never gone past 70 bucks a tank on 95. Maybe i never run it to empty - i let it touch red, then i fill it up. Never go past red in case i need to drive somewhere urgent. or something.

Im feeling the stupidly high prices too!! Damn I need to get my 4x4 back on the road. Should be sussed by the end of next week - it just doesnt look too pretty after my headon with an Audi a couple of weeks back... My BMW is my toy!! Shouldnt be my work car too!!

I fill my E36 320i up when it the fuel light just comes on - usually costs about $80 - 350kms on a tank

On the flip side my new daily driver Honda City gets 400kms off $30 - I love it.

The most emotional fill was the boat at Christmas when they kindly put the prices up to $1.75 for the busy period. Filling up the 125L tank....

as topic and refer to pix...

@#$(P)(#$%^! fuel prices~~

hey thats where i get my gas! small world. :)

On the flip side my new daily driver Honda City gets 400kms off $30 - I love it.

that's right... can't wait to have some spare time to fix up my old mini.

$30 a tank last something like a month!

98 gets better fuel milage than 95, and supposidly its better for the car than 95! or what used to be 96 until they decided to implement another pointless law!

most i've done is $92 on 98oct too! but mainly live on $20 at a time :D go students :P

Drove my Mercedes home from Auckland last week... $145, needed to fill up the 90L tank inbetween too.

The Bimmer did it on 3/4 of an 80L tank, costing $120 to fill. Suprisingly economical.

Oh cant wait to have mine back .... fun times ...

4.45:1 final gear + ample use of gas pedal = $20/100km 95.

Coastguard RIB - 500L tank - 2x V6 200HP Petrol Hondas. = $800 fills. That will last around 6 hours at full tit (50-55kts). So that's 300odd nm or 500km for $800.

I hate to think what Katana's fuel bill looks like.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey