Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The confession thread

Fess up lads

I can't play any game without cheating somehow. I've had Oblivion for several days and have already written a little piece of hacking code that gives me millions in gold - I just can't help it, I hate being poor. Wicked game though, gfx are incredible.

www.grouphug.us

bitches.

www.grouphug.us

bitches.

Haha, yeah, I saw that site but considered it material inappropriate for a CYF staff member to be viewing <_<

E: Haha, downloading Oblivion through a crapping dsl connection...sad. Just go buy it from a shop you mizer.

Edited by Carl

Guest Spargo

I'm a chronic cheater (um, read into that what you will?)

I shave my coin purse

more to come

Edit: I have an unhealthy obsession with American Psycho. I can recite most of the movie, and have read the book so much both covers have come off.

Edited by Spargo

I shave my coin purse

just harden up and wax.

pussy

grouphug.us is awesome...

buy? games? buy? dsl was great..till went 4gig over limit. dl at 5kbs now. awesome

Confessions.

I wasn't born in Milton (Thank god, otherwise it would've been inbred ewww :unsure: ) I'm really from Dunedin.. Thats no confession though.

I work at a place called Armstrong Prestige which is really just a fancy name for Mercedes-Benz. But Its a nice place to work and all, Nice cars too.. not that I'm turning.

Thats all I will tell you lot.

Edited by BMW POWER

I spend more time working at work than anything else.

Sad,I know.

Guest Spargo

I'm posting at 7am, yet to go to bed from the previous night, Dirtysix posted at 6am, after getting up. Societies fault?

I have three Nipples and a monobrow!!!!! ^_^

Its not my fault my Dad took drugs while he was pregnant :drunk:

I had a three week 'fling' relationship wth a girl who's name I never knew. It just didn't become an issue until I tried to introduce her to a friend that had snapped me with her. I could only say "this is..." - the silence was unbearable

I had a three week 'fling' relationship wth a girl who's name I never knew. It just didn't become an issue until I tried to introduce her to a friend that had snapped me with her. I could only say "this is..." - the silence was unbearable

Thats gold......

Confession: I once nicked (and wasted) a bottle of Dom Perigon out of my dads booz cabinet not knowing its price..... since then I have maintained that no such bottle ever existed.

Guest Spargo

I managed to break in the space of 8 days, the following - water pump in the old man's landrover discovery, the water pump in mum's old suzuki vitara, the top hose in the old man's jag, which shorted the alternator.

deny deny deny deny

i dont feel guilty being with my ex's best friend.

I managed to break in the space of 8 days, the following - water pump in the old man's landrover discovery, the water pump in mum's old suzuki vitara, the top hose in the old man's jag, which shorted the alternator.

deny deny deny deny

coz none, if not all of those are "Wear and tear" instances :blink:

This is a confessional thread, no stupid replying please

So far today i've managed to avoid doing any work. So Damian, who's your ex with now, your best mate???

I lied to my ex flatmate and said I had a 3some with 2 girls. He saw me pick them up from the pub and saw me get them topless in the spa pool and they were both keen as but somewhere in bewteen the spa and the act they both passed out. He saw them leave my room in the morning and i've kept up the ruse ever since :mellow:

Tip: Don't give girls wine in a spa pool

not sure whos with her now?..

shes my mates ex wife too....

:jap: