Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The confession thread

This is a confessional thread, no stupid replying please

So far today i've managed to avoid doing any work. So Damian, who's your ex with now, your best mate???

I lied to my ex flatmate and said I had a 3some with 2 girls. He saw me pick them up from the pub and saw me get them topless in the spa pool and they were both keen as but somewhere in bewteen the spa and the act they both passed out. He saw them leave my room in the morning and i've kept up the ruse ever since :mellow:

Tip: Don't give girls wine in a spa pool

Especially not red wine.

Edited by m325i

Guest Spargo

coz none, if not all of those are "Wear and tear" instances :blink:

Surely I have some responsibilty as driver at the time. I know it was just bad luck, and its not like I did anything to cause them, I just didn't pay for them.

Guest Spargo

My flatmate and I spit-roasted our other flatmates girlfriend about 3 weeks after they broke up.

A girl once annoyed me so much, that I put her house up for sale on Trademe, with an open home advertised on the day she was meant to go on holiday. I then watched the ensuing havoc. I miss the days when you could make an account at random, and never fear the consequences. Dear god I was a nasty teenager.

This is in Queensgate right? Freudian slips...when I was teen working in woolworths I somehow managed to say to a horrendously obese woman that the cucumber she was holding was a nice big fat one...

Usually is Queensgate Carl but I was working in Lambton Quay that day.

I then somehow accidently proceeded to ask if she needed me to help her to put her pants on... Obviously not what I was intending to say, but that how it sounded.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by DCEIVN

Guest Andrew

I over revved my dads jag (alot)

and it cost him heaps for a new head

still maintaining a policy of deny deny deny

I put petrol in a spanking new Range Rover (diesel) at a car dealership that will remain unknown. It caused numerous problems hah. I mean damn modern diesels are so quiet!

I spun a new MG-TF on jervious rd while showing a car saleman my mad JDM styles. No Damage.

Not to be my only JDM incident - I drifted Dave's 320 into a curb and pwned a bottle cap + tyre.

Also spun a customers E46 323i in browns bay at a roundabout.

Nearly rolled a Disco 2 driving it out to Raglan - the salesman was encouraging me.

I drove the new Disco 3 when we were explicitly told it was a preproduction model. The salesmen and I who 'stole' it got in pretty bad trouble hah.

I did a massive burnout in the 'new' Rover V8 without realising it was already sold and spent the rest of the day wiping rubber out of the wheel arches and rear quarter panels.

I money shifted a 540 manual at the same car dealer causing it to go to JC BMW never to be seen again. Some head damage - never heard any more.

I did a 200 metre burnout down archers road past a cop in an S-Type R that wasn't mine hah.

I drove a Modena 360 like a pussy! (Worse crime of all)

All in all - don't hire me to work at high profile european car dealerships hah. IF you ever get a chance to be a groomer at a cool car dealership - do it.. you get the chance to rape so many cars at someone elses expense. And remember when you take your badass car to car dealerships there are people worse than me driving (most likely drifting) your car :P

Edit: One even worse one - when Gus and I were about 17 we stole a mates Nissan Sentra Wagon and revlimted the f**k out of it while pissed around Belmont.

Nearly rolled a Disco 2 driving it out to Raglan - the salesman was encouraging me.

sh*t, not like thats hard. hah. Dads had a 2 and has got the new 3, dosent like it.

i wheelspun a new gti most of the way up the main street in palmy the other day. Have got a 4wd 3.2 passat to do 4wd drifts... the list goes on...

Once got air in my dads old 306 Cabriolet - Didn't realise the footpath curved out into the middle of the road - blew the tyre, f**ked the strut, had to hold the wheel in a half right turn to drive it in a straight line...

so most of Andrews stuff will apply, its all part of the job description

*Awaits the day until restircted, so then I can hoof it round in Mercs* :P

In the month since I moved home from Auckland I have had a head on collision in my Isuzu Bighorn (after owning it for only a week) - not my fault

Rolled, Bowled and Assholed a 2004 Deutz Fahr AgroCompact F80 tractor, Gondola and my bosses 1994 Toyota Hilux 2.4D double cab - all in one hit! I was towing the Hilux on an A-Frame behind the Gondola, the ute broke the A-Frame going round a corner and rearended the gondola causing it to tip and push my tractor sideways - little narrow tractor (designed for getting up rows of grapes) went straight for the curb and bounced up it - rolling onto its side. Plenty of damage - ute is probably a write off, gondola was in use the next day and I got my tractor back yesterday - minus the right hand door (glass, shattered when I landed on it) and the front is held on with cable ties - Dori Spec tractor. Will be a couple of days for the replacement parts to arrive.

Best part is, boss is sweet as with the whole deal.

More to come, gotta get my tractor out to Bayview now...

I'm on my fourth black e30 325i 5spd

4dr/2dr/4dr/2dr

its my last one...seriously.

I drove my BMW tonight for the first time in about a week

I last filled my car 3 weeks ago - and its only on 3/4

My back tyres are bald...

It was wet.... :rolleyes:

Ive listened to 8 Foot Sativa's 3 cds pretty much constantly for the last week...

I eat two-fingered kit-kats without breaking them in half length-wise just to annoy my obsessive compulsive work mate. It makes him go buy them just to snap in half hehe

Guest Spargo

I someone asks for a strong drink, I make it with no alcohol. At all. And charge them.

This thread failed to deliver

I've been the other guy again, starting to be a pita, and i've just joined geekzone :wacko:

Edited by Carl

I'm too much of a pussy to admit any of my confessions.

I ended up a Mermaids early Sunday morning with the mrs....

Lets just say one of the strippers was getting rather friendly with my other half :D

I ended up a Mermaids early Sunday morning with the mrs....

Lets just say one of the strippers was getting rather friendly with my other half :D

And your confession is that you didnt get any photos ?

Na..that it went no further :P

I own a Pheobe Show album.