Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

NZ New well OK spec'd 2013 330d Motorsport

Looks ok.  Met reserve.  Currently just under $10k.  But I bet it will get silly towards the end.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/2845720085?tm=email&et=45&mt=79F4475F-6C8D-4859-8EC2-79132A4FA124&bof=y9PaWdCs

330d.JPG

• Like 2

snowman always has some nice cars for $1 res auctions.

im gonna say this will definitely reach at least $30k+

Family member has one of these (even higher spec) - searched for ages for a good one.  I reckon they are the best in the range. The d has more than enough instant punch. They look good and are economical. Quite big though and hard to fix the wheels of you curb them though.

Brembo 1609 pad shape, before we have to have that argument about how expensive the S2NH brakes are again. Same pad shape for the 340mm and 370mm discs.

9 hours ago, leichtbau said:

Brembo 1609 pad shape, before we have to have that argument about how expensive the S2NH brakes are again. Same pad shape for the 340mm and 370mm discs.

These ones right?

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-190175-front-m-sport-brake-pads-set-f30-335i-f32-435i-m-sport-s2nha/

• Like 1

That number plate rings a bell, that combined with the spec and the plate surrounds makes me think this could be one of the launch cars for the F30 3-Series.

Only the Sport, Modern, and Luxury lines were at the Taupo launch in 2012 [/anorak]

Yes, because M-Sport was not available at launch of F30 and was introduced (launched) a number of months later, which is why this is a 2013 vehicle, not a 2012.