Sign in to follow this  
Liiiam

Noob needs help identifying parts

Hey guys,

First time ever trying to learn anything about cars and do some things myself, so I apologize if this is really obvious/dumb sh*t to ask.

I've found the air intake pipe replacement, but i'm unsure of the other circled things in the pictures and where to get them, if anyone could assist me that'd be really appreciated.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

• Like 1

realoem.com and fcpeuro.com are your friends.

30 minutes ago, Jacko said:

realoem.com and fcpeuro.com are your friends.

Thanks for that, i'll be sure to use realoem going forward. Also, do you know the name of the other 2 parts that I can't identify?

And although my car is a 2011 120i f20 but realoem doesn't have that option, and when running my rego into supercheapauto it automatically puts it as a 118i f20 so i'm really confused lol

Edit: Ran the vin and it's a 118i even though it has 120i on the car and registered as such lol

Edited by Liiiam

1 hour ago, Liiiam said:

Edit: Ran the vin and it's a 118i even though it has 120i on the car and registered as such lol

different badging for different markets - the 125kw N13 badged as a 118i in NZ and 120i in Japan, the 'real' 120i had the 2L N20 4-cyl. happens all the time, the Japanese 523d is actually a 520d with N47/B47