Sign in to follow this  
E28E30

For sale THE325 personalised plates

Less than 9 months old, Euro plate format with black trims, no holes drllled.

$475. 

01B34828-9601-4C88-A366-4DDEFDFAD14E.jpeg

Edited by E28E30
  • Like 3

Does this mean the cars sold?

Isn't that less than they cost new? Unless I was particularly looking for a quick sale I'd consider that very cheap.

GLWS.

6 hours ago, M3AN said:

Isn't that less than they cost new? Unless I was particularly looking for a quick sale I'd consider that very cheap.

GLWS.

It is cheaper than new, however reflected the niche appeal in the price :)  and thanks for the good wishes @M3AN

• Like 1

6 hours ago, adro said:

Does this mean the cars sold?

Indeed Adrian it has sold @adro, it is off to Auckland on Sunday morning.    Sold it for bit less than theoretical “worth” which I think itself falls below what I paid for it.  Happy enough with the outcome, will be very happy when the GP goes.

The buyer did a PPI at Continental BMW which it did well in, which was a worry going into but also confirmed it was sound. I prefer not to sell sight unseen so that gave us both a bit of comfort.  

Buyer didn’t want the plates :)  Shame we couldn’t get a shoot together with your silver beast

Edited by E28E30
  • Like 2

congratulations! Yeah apologies for not getting that sorted, I got caught out with the vin issue which meant my car couldn’t get a WOF for months…then some home renovations started, covid, kids birthdays…the weekends have disappeared recently. 

All the best with the mini sale. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, E28E30 said:

Indeed Adrian it has sold @adro, it is off to Auckland on Sunday morning.    Sold it for bit less than theoretical “worth” which I think itself falls below what I paid for it.  Happy enough with the outcome, will be very happy when the GP goes.

What's the replacement plan @E28E30?

Someone got a bargain I think!

What’s the plan when the Mini goes?

• Like 1

@balancerider and @Sammo, a good question.  A small phase of financial consolidation and trying to avoid “TradeMe + wine + winter boredom” flash purchases!  Depends when the Minge sells too, may take a while.

Have been winking flirtatiously at @adro’s E30 and it has been giving me the glad eye on the sly.

• Like 2