Sign in to follow this  
M-GmbH

Back in New Zealand

Hey all

I’ve recently returned to Masterton, NZ after 20 years working for BMW in Europe and Japan. I spent the last eight years at BMW HQ in Munich. Now I have bought and am running a panel and paint shop in Masterton called CE Spray Collision Repairs. 

I don’t currently have a car but I’m in the hunt for something. Any clean and tidy BMW with 6 cylinders will get my attention.  Borrowing my family’s Audi S3 in the interim which is at least Bavarian. 

Thought I’d put up a few of my favourite company cars that i had in the last few years. There were some stunners and I really miss them. I look forward to participating in this forum. 

Cheers

Andrew 

01C5EE89-30BD-4E40-A559-710F0205A488.jpeg

763E3D33-D53D-4F8D-9651-73A2A8F67DCB.jpeg

8F56B3EB-2E01-4615-9BAF-21D434F7F357.jpeg

5225A8A4-A6CA-4DDC-87AE-433A0689DEA2.jpeg

76595F96-9AE0-42DD-9194-4F80F45C699B.jpeg

• Like 11

Another forum member listed his 2012 F20 m135i in the 'for sale' section.  Might be worth having a look.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Andrew - sounds like you've had a fantastic run with BMW, and what a stunning line up of company cars :o 

We have an active branch of the BMW Car Club based out of Welly and do a fair few trips over to the Wairarapa and have a monthly pub/club night in Johnsonville. Post most of our stuff here in Bimmersport too: Wellington - bimmersport.co.nz

I'm pondering selling my F30 335i luxury and switching to an i3 for commuting to work each day... 

I’d love to know what job you had in Muenchen to get those as your drive car, FLII or FLIII at a guess.?

Wow get ready for the slow life.  Moved to the Wairarapa after living in Washington DC for a number of years and Auckland before that.
Very few nice Euro's on the road down here.  Occasional cruises from Wellington to Marty show off some nice stuff though.

Enjoy the new 80kph speed limit on the state highway!
Wave out if you see me.  White E87 130i msport and a Black E55 AMG.  Drive to Masterton every day from Featherston.

Edited by Driftit

On 1/28/2023 at 9:10 PM, C-130 Hercules said:

Willkommen in der Heimat! 

Ganz herzlichen Dank!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 2:07 PM, TermiPeteNZ said:

Welcome Andrew - sounds like you've had a fantastic run with BMW, and what a stunning line up of company cars :o 

We have an active branch of the BMW Car Club based out of Welly and do a fair few trips over to the Wairarapa and have a monthly pub/club night in Johnsonville. Post most of our stuff here in Bimmersport too: Wellington - bimmersport.co.nz

I'm pondering selling my F30 335i luxury and switching to an i3 for commuting to work each day... 

Yes I’ll definitely come to some club nights. Sounds like fun. I was really lucky with my job and the cars I had and I’m missing that a bit!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

I’d love to know what job you had in Muenchen to get those as your drive car, FLII or FLIII at a guess.?

Oh no I was a lowly FLIV. But we’re able to order any car we want including individual options like my colours and just pay the difference to our company car allowance. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Driftit said:

Wow get ready for the slow life.  Moved to the Wairarapa after living in Washington DC for a number of years and Auckland before that.
Very few nice Euro's on the road down here.  Occasional cruises from Wellington to Marty show off some nice stuff though.

Enjoy the new 80kph speed limit on the state highway!
Wave out if you see me.  White E87 130i msport and a Black E55 AMG.  Drive to Masterton every day from Featherston.

Nice. My first BMW was an E82 123d. The tax on the 130i was way too high in Belgium where I was at the time! Stop by CE Spray in Masterton and show me your cars sometime. 

B1658A6C-D7FD-4973-9EEF-B6CC91713BAB.jpeg