bravo

Recommended independent service and repair West Auckland or North Shore

My mechanic has just sold his business and I've just moved out of my VW back into a BMW although my wife still has a mk 6 Golf. I am thinking of changing where I take my cars to be serviced to better suit where I live and work and what I drive now that I have to start a new relationship again anyway.

I live in Swanson and work 2-3 days a week in Takapuna.

Recommendations? West is best but southern North Shore ok too.

Customer service and quality beats out price but it shouldn't be moonbeams either.

I go to Bellars in Rosedale. They're pretty good with communication about my car and usually have a loan car available for which you only pay for petrol. 

For somewhere closer to home, you could try M Tech Autos in Henderson. I've got no experience with them but they have a 5 star Google rating so I guess they must be doing something right:lol: 

Hope this helps.

Thanks William

I was thinking to go have a chat to MTech.

Bellars was a good workshop back in the day when I was a BMW nut and so that's a good call to check them out too.

Thanks

Edited by bravo

At over 6 years old, Continental BMW offer a basic fixed price service at $395 from memory. And it comes back clean. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Palazzo said:

At over 6 years old, Continental BMW offer a basic fixed price service at $395 from memory. And it comes back clean. 

Yep my 335d is going in for this tomorrow.

Yep, Adam owner of Mtech is my guy for work/ service, hands on, Rover, Audi VW BMW, honest and fair with prices, Hi qual oils, filters etc.

• Thanks 1