Cement

Where to source E46 bumper covers ?

Looking to get new front and rear bumpers (front is a bit trashed and rear is the shitty value line item) but can't seem to turn up much locally and overseas shipping is pricey ... pic attached 🤣

Looking for M3 style front (for non-M coupe) and mtech 2 or similar rear with diffuser insert.

Where do people tend to look for such things ??

image.thumb.png.2962b8aee14c57f0bc5948d0d4a05085.png

In the same boat with my front bumper, all shagged so I'm looking at getting an M3-style bumper from this fella at some point - https://oscardistributors.com/collections/e46-bmw/products/e46-m3-style-bumper-to-suit-coupe-sedan?variant=40105130918022

Currently out of stock but should be more in soon. Claims to both fit coupes and sedans which I thought were different but decent value if true.

No idea on the rears. Would be keen to know if there's better options out there ordering from overseas too.

• Like 1

Sedan has plastic trim inserts around the car unlike coupes with just the pin like indent. That M3 would look ok on a coupe im guessing. Ive seen msport ones mixed up and once you see you cannot unsee, looks odd. 

• Like 1

Definitely not keen on anything with the snap in bump strip wotsit.

@Vass assume the rear is wagon specific eh ? Might be a tricky one to get a hold of.

Yeah the top of the touring bumper is cut back to accommodate the hatch. Not sure if there's much of a market for them so wouldn't imagine replacements are easy to come by.

Quite like how the M3 style one fits on sedans/tourings. Saw one in the flesh when I was over in Europe a few months ago, would love that on mine.

73530199_2023-06-2221_46.36-1.jpg.3bed39ef6abc3cc6b2eb9410b070ac47.jpg

@Vass that wagon looks hot !! :)

8 hours ago, adro said:

I came across these replica bumpers here in Straya

Thanks for the link, look like some really good options there and they ship international !

• Like 1

Has Mr Body Kits in Aussie not got anything for E46?

Still have shipping issue but AU is a lot cheaper, and often others are buying from them and you can split the freight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Has Mr Body Kits in Aussie not got anything for E46?

Still have shipping issue but AU is a lot cheaper, and often others are buying from them and you can split the freight.

Cheers have asked for a shipping price from them 👍