Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

E30 320i Race Car For Sale

TRADEME LINK

Asking Price $14,500

It’s a race car! Originally built to compete in the BMW E30 series, and specced accordingly. Overall the car is in pretty decent shape considering it’s age, and it still puts a smile on my face to pedal around. 

I’ve made a lot of great memories taking this car racing over the years, it will be sad to see it go, but equally, I will be happy to see it go to someone who has the time to enjoy it properly. 

Engine: M20B20 L-jetronic, fully rebuilt (top and bottom) to E30 Race Series Specs by Dennis Huijser including custom exhaust. Dyno tuned by Gavin Bellars. Gearbox refurbished by Kayne Barrie. Both engine and gearbox only did two race meets in ~2017 before being put in storage. The car has only been out for the odd weekend drive since then.

A perfect car for getting into circuit racing. Fitted with a homologated roll cage, pre-certified braided brake lines and up-to-date race seats and drivers harness. Comes with motorsport New Zealand log book. After a good spanner check and some new tyres you’ll be ready to go racing! 
Alternatively, get an authority card or LVVC to make it road-legal as a track day car or similar. 

Comes with a spare set of bmw 15x7 basketweaves and some old Toyo tires (not track-worthy)
I also have a bunch of spare parts in storage that could be negotiated into the deal if the buyer is interested in anything specific. 

I’m happy to talk to serious buyers to answer any questions and fill in more details about the car.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_6107.JPG

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

• Like 4

Perfect car to get into BMW racing.  I do miss those days, especially that convoy of 540i's towing E30's to Manfeild with Andrew.

• Like 1

Sad times, but life moves on.

@OLLIE no discount for Bimmersport members… pfft!

• Like 1

Sad times indeed, so many amazing memories and friends made. But life does go on, maybe I’ll get back into car racing in 10 years. For the near term I have two small humans that use up all my time now.

If it’s any consolation I think I’m going to fill the parking spot with something that has twice the horsepower, but no wheels. 😉

I’ll definitely give a discount for Bimmersport members, might throw in Jons spare front valance and the keys to the website too 😂

• Haha 2

I still have mine hah 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 8:01 AM, OLLIE said:

If it’s any consolation I think I’m going to fill the parking spot with something that has twice the horsepower, but no wheels. 😉

A diesel generator, or a very large excavator then 😄