Sign in to follow this  
B*Emz

Advice!

Ok, so the 316 looks pretty lame on the hubcappy things it currently has.. few other obvious things that need addressing.. but the wheeeeeeels are my current conundrum.. What to buy?!

Heres a pic to prove the lameness and provide inspiration :P

Help!

post-856-1153377041_thumb.jpg

Edited by B*Emz

It depends on what look you are going for - whether your cars theme is going to be "new age chick racer" or "traditional nice BMW that suits its wheels".

Maybe some alpina imitations - eg stilletos?

Have you got anything specific in mind?

"traditional nice BMW that suits its wheels".

Pretty much exactly what you said chick, low key style~ Suggestions as I'm as brainless as I am blonde

charcoal or shadow chrome :) would go with the rest of the car. Silver look would be adding a new dimension, why not keep the flow.

charcoal some of these and you'll have a subtle yet, unique looking compact.

Edited by E30stz

Should've bought those Alpina's that sold on Wednesday - $1170. Would have fit perfectly and looked badass.

Go get some catalogues of wheels and sit down with Nathan or myself and we'll point you in the right direction.

Hubcap spinners in chrome.

Just go down to the tyre shop and check out what is available and at what price and that'll give you an idea of what you can stick on

strictly dubs

19's and over only

balla

I'm gagging for a set of those plastic chrome spinner hubcap things from the Warehouse! heh

Thanks a heap, I'll take a look at the suggested ones and get a catalogue from somewhere! Then hopefully someone can point out what I actually want haha. And fitment? Dear god...... we'll get to that later.

Be prepared for a less nanna compact...... Well slightly. Appearance wise. 316 power!

AC Schnitzer wheels belong on your car.[Won't hurt resale, Looks cool]

Check out Trade-Me auction #63569562 their are some cheapies for sale right now!

16 x 8's [everyone wants 17's] but if you use low profile 16's & M-spec springs [or reset your stock springs] your car will look the part [cheap as well]

Should've bought those Alpina's that sold on Wednesday - $1170. Would have fit perfectly and looked badass.

Go get some catalogues of wheels and sit down with Nathan or myself and we'll point you in the right direction.

Or ryan? Cos he has fu*&king awesome taste in wheels..

Emma could sit down- Nathan can stay standing to maintain eye contact.

Edited by ThreeOneEight

Did anyone say "Tri Spokes"?

Will's asking for the splatter effect Ryan.

Will's asking for the splatter effect Ryan.

well all I can hear is a drip sound?

anyway, personally I think everyone seems to have AC Schnitzers these days so this is one of the ideas I had, they are hot and havent seen these on a compact before, think it would look good

They are Koya INOX3

post-29-1153476029_thumb.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

well all I can hear is a drip sound?

anyway, personally I think everyone seems to have AC Schnitzers these days so this is one of the ideas I had, they are hot and havent seen these on a compact before, think it would look good

They are Koya INOX3

Agreed, i love the look of Koya wheels, but those ACS and Alpina will also suit it really nicely!

Yeah Alpinas are cool but got to think about avalibility etc. As for the schnitzers, well, Emma if you want your E36 to look like many others, than by all means get them.

Lol heres a very "gangster" set of DUB wheels on ur car...but seriously if u find any good wheels tell me and ill put em on to see wat there like 1st

Posted Image

Lol heres a very "gangster" set of DUB wheels on ur car...but seriously if u find any good wheels tell me and ill put em on to see wat there like 1st

Posted Image

kill me now

Haha omg vivian looks a weird hah! Can you photoshop it with Koya INOX3 rims on? and ACSs of some sort? and alpinas? OK MISSION, but see it as a challenge :P

I'm just trying to imagine me being able to photoshop at all... not happening huh. Cheers

Pimp my ride haha

Edited by B*Emz