Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

What i do in my spare time

Fire Spinning Vid

Any others among us have a hobby (non-automotive) that makes others question their sanity?

:EDIT: Added Some Pics :)

post-1298-1168062778_thumb.jpg

post-1298-1168062791_thumb.jpg

post-1298-1168062802_thumb.jpg

post-1298-1168062821_thumb.jpg

post-1298-1168062842_thumb.jpg

post-1298-1168062879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Charlie Fox

Any others among us have a hobby that makes others question their sanity?

I collect vintage instruments, surf, skate and manage to get in a lot of fights.

ride up hills, down hills, fall off bikes a lot.

build bikes, for no real reason other than just having them

touch andy where it smells funny and hook tane up with reacharounds

fun, yeah i love bikes just looking at a new bike now, cant make my mind up between a road or xc bike (cant afford both) and im going to start skating again just to get around.

Trippy ass sh*t bahaha.

I work at mitre ten.and play drums.and make music with sibaleus.

lots of bikers on here!! I am addicted to downhill and freeride mountain biking.......

Woo I also used to ride a push bike...till I got lazy,probably get back on it one day

I use a small racquet to whack a small black rubber ball in an enclosed space (squash), all the while avoiding my opponent doing the same thing.

I have started to take this seriously (again....I used to be fairly competitive when a late teenager...a long time ago), and do this about 5 times a week.

A B1 grade is the aim for this year (should be easy enough).

I also brew a bit of boutique style beer, and pride myself on the ability to make a damn good coffee.

Cheers

Grant

Fire Spinning Vid

Any others among us have a hobby (non-automotive) that makes others question their sanity?

Charlie, that is pretty cool. We went to a fire show in Rarotonga, and I thought it was pretty cool. Good effort.

Cheers

Grant

Charlie, that is pretty cool. We went to a fire show in Rarotonga, and I thought it was pretty cool. Good effort.

Cheers

Grant

Thanks Grant :)

I (could) do performances for functions for a small donation ;)

I performed in Te Anau for new years eve at Lion Park, stole the audience from the Band, good times... gooooood times lol.

I play around with knobs and keys until I make repeditive sounds and record them for fun .. (write / perform breaks and drum n bass professionally)

Own and Run a couple of gaming websites (which I have no time for these days :( ) Few other things etc etc

I play around with knobs and keys until I make repeditive sounds and record them for fun .. (write / perform breaks and drum n bass professionally)

Wanna buy a moog replica? :D sounds pretty good!

Used to be into my downhill mtb.. ran out of time really, Oropi track in Tauranga used to be ok.. Haven't ridden it in about 3 years.

Guest Spargo

Wanna buy a moog replica? :D sounds pretty good!

Sequencer included? How many cabinets? What moog it it based on? 3c?

Go to the gym alot to train for rugby :D Play any sport i can, drink anything i can atm, got training at 10 in the morn lol i dont think so

I smoke copious amounts of cannabis, drink loads of piss and talk sh*t with my mates.

Play Rugby, hockey and cricket. And have a small landscaping bussiness that keeps me busy and fit

Edited by MrHamWallet

Play Cricket and Soccer for my school, 1st XI's

Go Running and co-ordinate the school Mountain Biking team, as a XC racer.

Go partying, shopping and hanging out with my mates

Work on the school website and work on the BMWCC of Otago chapter with Drew.

Play the drums in my not-named-yet band

But i suspect when i get my E30 I will be playing around...

And of course candel-lit dinners on the beach with the Romeos from Otago Boys... *sigh* :P

Edited by BMW POWER

the joys of preperty ownership,road cycling mostly but some MTB to come again,and volleyball,when i find another team.Some car club stuff too as well as coddling the old 535

soccer, tennis, squash, hockey, snowboarding, wakeboarding, road tripping, brew some beer, drink some beer, yada yada yada oh and i smoke tail lights quite regularly these days.

at the moment, mostly made up on working on the race car, getting small things done or doing chunks of big jobs.

Sequencer included? How many cabinets? What moog it it based on? 3c?

Its a bitsa.. from what I can know these are the specs.. It's not built to any particular Moog specification.. Just a jumble of Moog parts that makes some interesting noises, Haven't had much time to fiddle with it as I'm more into my tube-driven organs. From what I know it's probably a butchered system 12 with a few other bits added in here and there, I don't own it but the owner doesn't want it.

Custom Moog 12(/3P?), It basically has two of everything..

904A Lowpass filters x 2, 902 VCA's x2, 911 Envelope generators x2, 2x 921 Oscillators coupled to 1x 921A driver, 921 Oscillators x2, 903 noise source, 905 spring reverb, 907 fixed filter bank, 952 49 note keyboard, Moog system 12 bottom panel with 4 channel mixer and reversible attenuator. Single or Dual Sequencer required.

Has a normal output jack + 9 pin leslie output (sounds interesting through a Leslie)

All in a home-made vinyl over plywood cabinet roughly the size of a 4x12 speaker cab.

Next time I'm out there I'll take some photo's. It looks like something from Dr Who.

Edited by 318isCoupe

Just went for a very fast drive upto motunau bay in nth canty. Not being a dork but sh*t my car handles well

Love the confidence mate haha badass come to Auckland when the V8 is in it.

Sweet f**k all. I hope to keep it that way.