Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

Em's New E30

Lowered, Black Weaves, Tints - DONE.

Weaves, BS sticker, BMWCC Membership, German plates DONE! Tints and a BMW Business CD in the long run. BTW Andrew have ya sent the BS stickers? I am willing to pay BTW...

Cheers everyone. It is mint, I'll keep it that way too haha. Man I'm sooo loving it. Final price was $2800. But by the time i've finished with insurance, cambelt, brakelines it'll be exactly $4000. Got money to spare but thats my capital for the next 6 months which I'll use for servicing etc etc.

Gonna get a BMWCC membership and Germanplates for my bday yay :)

Just put Cooke Howlison BMW plate surrounds on it from work, just finishes it off I reckon.

Cant keep my hands off minting it up, took the ashtray out and did under the seats and under the rear tire and everything, stupid grooming bug I've got hah.

Em.

My one used to be mint like that, untill i took it to school and after the day was over i saw a big key mark down the left side passenger door... :angry:...i got to buff a little bit of it out but it still ticks me off every day.

lil' Eazy E, holla!

Wow, that sh** is tiiight! Cleaner than the olsen twins when they was still only 12 year old, an beofre that dirty ol' man Tanner came and shown them his dirty video...(see the Aristocrats)

gonna need some serious $$$$ pimpin' to keep up tha standard

play on playa, play on...

Hah.. This loled me out. Grandad like graphic design, hes 75, and hes dutch.

I have no legs and the dog floats. Woohoo! :P

Posted Image

Hah.. This loled me out. Grandad like graphic design, hes 75, and hes dutch.

I have no legs and the dog floats. Woohoo! :P

Posted Image

W

T

F

That looks just as good as you described Em,good on ya!I The first thing i do when i get a car is clean it comletely from one end to the other,ashtrays, under seats boot linings out etc etc...........Look after it and you prolly wont lose much!

Nice car! oh gosh i do love a nice 316.... :rolleyes:

search for my identical one on here if you are considering bottlecaps at all....

Thanks guys. Yeah I cleaned it from top to toe, under seats and under ashtrays etc, boot lining, parcel tray eveerything! Took the glovebox apart today to fix my stereo but I need to get an E30 key from the stereo shop to get it out!

Yeah Im considering weaves at some stage. 6 months down the track though... Got a $400 camblet bill, $120 inspection bill and some more stuff

Guest Spargo

BMW Business CD in the long run.

Bad girl! They're hard enough to get hold of as it is!

Thats a bit down the track anyway Sam.. got my h.u. fixed today :)

Heres a pic of my new BS stickers, spent 10 mins getting it puurrfect, even rolled out Mums lipstick to mark it lol.

Ordered Germanplates today too. Heres a pshop...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BMW POWER

bloody nice em's !!!

metal head gasket / manifold / turbo and run low 6-7 psi boost... for a couple of hundred HP ;)

bloody nice em's !!!

metal head gasket / manifold / turbo and run low 6-7 psi boost... for a couple of hundred HP ;)

Won't do much good unless she gets rid of the slush box though!

Couple hundred HP into 316 auto box = meltdown !!!

told you you needed a manual Em! :D

Will

Got my babys today, putting on car this arvo. Heres a pre-car pic. Excuse the Mercedes-Benz bedspread in the background :P

post-377-1169854519_thumb.jpg

Got my babys today, putting on car this arvo. Heres a pre-car pic. Excuse the Mercedes-Benz bedspread in the background :P

mercedes benz bedspread = ban!!

Too true Riley... :P

Woot, got my restricted last Tuesday.

Was driving in town today and some blonde chick about my age said to her mate when i was driving past "sh*t thats a mint car"..

Might get some nice posing pics tommorow of it..