Sign in to follow this  
antony

my e30

Still loving the MTech2 to bits!.... and that steering wheel is my fav.

Looks alot like mine (or will do when I get techII on it esp if you go for the momo's.

nathan - is yours a 4-door?

YEah its a 4 door,

post-229-1170232713_thumb.jpg

Guest Spargo

I went round there at 11pm at nite - and you don't even have a decency to stop in, hell i'm only 5 mins away bitch.

Marty- 4dr on staggereds with a 2.7

yea, going to otago to do a bachelor of surveying, O week starts 18th of feb :D

I did that degree. Good luck. Mate of mine going down for his first year of BSurv too - Evan Francis. He used to own an e30 but went over to the dark side and bought jappa.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Just got Anthonys mags back last night, they look dam hot! should look dam good under his guards

I did that degree. Good luck. Mate of mine going down for his first year of BSurv too - Evan Francis. He used to own an e30 but went over to the dark side and bought jappa.

yea i knew someone else on here had done it. i'm really looking forward to it, and chances are ill probably run into him a.

Just got Anthonys mags back last night, they look dam hot! should look dam good under his guards

picking them up sat, can't wait.

well no digi camera till wednesday.

so a lil' teaser off me fone.

Looks devo ! more lol

Edited by drifty325i

ok finally got some photos. they were rushed tonight in poor light, and taken in our 'retirement village' subdivision (no backgrounds secretly promoting the coast this time :P). the photos REALLY don't do the wheels justice.

been talking to drifty325, and we rekon a lil lower at the front and some spacers to really fill the guards.

post-805-1170746837_thumb.jpgpost-805-1170746811_thumb.jpg

post-805-1170746857_thumb.jpgpost-805-1170746847_thumb.jpg

post-805-1170746828_thumb.jpgpost-805-1170746819_thumb.jpg

and one with the turbo

post-805-1170746892_thumb.jpg

Edited by antony

Dude they look mint on your car! im really diggin the look. And with those mods we spoke of it will look Way better again. congrats! hows it handle :rolleyes:

and we rekon a lil lower at the front and some spacers to really fill the guards.

Just spray tire dressing under the guards, it'll reflect less light off the mud and make the car look lower :)

Look fantastic though, soooo hot!

thanks. as cheesy and cliche as it is, it makes it worth while a.

yeah car gets dirty real quick around here. and being the west coast (best coast lol) the sun gets real low at night, hence the light under the gaurds etc.

once ive done a lil more (smoked headlights, black euro plates) ill put up some good photos.

aw yeah, handles like a gem. you really notice it in car parks etc, steering wheel is so much lighter.

and bilstiens ftw if you like your open road driving.

Sweet bro, your deff on the right track! i agree on the best coast bit to :rolleyes:

Sweet bro, your deff on the right track! i agree on the best coast bit to :rolleyes:

cheers mate. are we gunna see pics of your trip

or you going to keep that on the down low :ph34r: lol.

Wicked, I've always been a fan of dish.

but...

what size tyres you running? 205/50 or 195/50? either way they look a bit too small. I'd go for 205/55R15 when that set are worn, its the proper size tyre to use and will fill gaurds better as well.

yeah getting the tyres off them tomorrow so i can fix em up (paint em black lol). and yea there heavy, but ive got stiff suspension so it won't make that much differnce.

205/50. there only marginly smaller than my 17's.

and any advice on it is always welcome, im constantly thinking bout what to do next.