Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Which f**ker stole my plate....

Grr pisses me off that as soon as i put up what plate i wanted to get some f**ker goes and buys it...

If its someone on here ill be really annoyed!!!

I beleive in a free market but when you put up ideas and someone steals them its gotta piss you off!!!

f**kin aye Chris

If they on here I rekon ban em and take the plate back forcefully

Edited by TronSpec

I fully flipped when i rang plates to organise payment for it. When i rung them before xmas they said they would put a hold on the plate until 01/03/07 i rung them up and they tell me its taken!!! WTF!!!!!!! *$&^@*&%R^&$*%*

Edited by sakdbma

what was it?

$999?

E DIRTY

Was on my sig and most people new i wanted it.

Now it is gone and my life how i knew it is over.

Edited by sakdbma

haha if I see anyone with it on their car it's being removed :ph34r: And if it's at the meet then the owner goes on the fire simple as that

haha my mates got two of the original P STAR plates off ketzal sterlings high octane lttile yellow gravel bashing lancer.

haha I remember ketzal coming up with the d corp guys couply years ago and it was up on the window archetraves and he didn't even notice it. hahaha f**kin classic

E DIRTY

Was on my sig and most people new i wanted it.

Now it is gone and my life how i knew it is over.

OMG, Do you know how many people say "E Dirty"? I know so many people who arent on this site - like my old man who is over 40, BMW mechanics and people that dont even know how to use a computer - who use the phrase...Dont be a hater! :rolleyes:

If anything, go back to Personalised Plates...as far as I remember, when I got Gus' plate I had to pay a deposit to hold it...did you pay anything? If you didnt, I think you can see the fairness in them selling it...Probably not what you wanted to hear - sorry!

OMG, Do you know how many people say "E Dirty"? I know so many people who arent on this site - like my old man who is over 40, BMW mechanics and people that dont even know how to use a computer - who use the phrase...Dont be a hater! :rolleyes:

If anything, go back to Personalised Plates...as far as I remember, when I got Gus' plate I had to pay a deposit to hold it...did you pay anything? If you didnt, I think you can see the fairness in them selling it...Probably not what you wanted to hear - sorry!

Yuh im aware that heaps of people use the term but when i rung personalised plates mid dec they said they would hold it until the date mentioned above. any longer and they would have to ask for a deposit. Which was ok because i intended on buying it before then. Obviously. It just annoys me and i thought id have a rant. Im not being a hater and as i said above i beleive in a free market.

If someone not off here bought it then good on them.

If it is someone off here on the other hand i kinda do have the right to be pissed.

There is a thread about plates and i clearly said SHOTGUN to that plate.

[/end rant]

Even if it was someone on here; if they didnt read that particular thread, its not their fault...I didnt know you wanted that plate and I'd get it, its a cool E30 plate...

Alrite, if i was to go and buy E30PSI you think josh would be just a little bit f**ked off??

If i had gone and bought E30 V8 Do you think riley would have been a little bit f**ked off???

Im sure you get my drift you are just being awkward about it.

I said SHOTGUN on a new Z roadster down at Shelly BMW in Wellington the other day. Bastards sold it on me though. As far as I know, SHOTGUN doesn't give anyone the right to have something first. SHOTGUN also isn't any form of payment so why should I be angry at them selling it??

I will order the Plate SHTGUN and then everything will be mine or at least I will have first right of purchase.

post-451-1172095138_thumb.jpg

Im sure you get my drift you are just being awkward about it.

I am female! And tend to argue when I believe I am right, hmm, or other times (when I'm not wrong)...

I just believe in the "put your $ where your mouth is" if you want the plate, up with the $$, I understand completly that your annoyed that your plate is gone - but perhaps you may have learnt something?!

Edited by Queen of Beemas

Well when people say they WILL hold something for you and they dont doesnt it piss you off!?

Oh yea i have learnt something. Definatly keep my thoughts to myself around this place.

Edited by sakdbma

Well when people say they WILL hold something for you and they dont doesnt it piss you off!?

Yep! Perhaps you should have got it in writing?!

Again, they emailed confirmation to me, saying it would he held once p/mnt was received...dont know why their procedures would change...?!

Sorry dude...

I had no e-mail contact. It was all done over the phone. I was given an order number and told to quote it when i rung back up to buy it.

My $$ is where my mouth is.

I just wanted to enjoy my xmas etc instead of forking out 750 bucks for a plate at that time of year. I asked them to hold it so i could buy it at a convenient time. I.e now.

Oh for god sake get over it. Its not yours until youve paid the reddies. Simple.

Just for the record though, my plans are to build an Alpina C2 replica with a 2.7 engine rebuild but money is tight at the moment, so if anyone manages to do it before me (or god forbid buys the real thing) then Ill have your knee caps, alright :P

Exactly. If i went and did that how pissed would you be!@!!!!

It was a joke mate, good luck to anyone that wants to build/buy something before I build/buy it, there will always be someone out there with more money/less responsibilities than me, so fair play.

With something like a personalised plate you have one chance. If you fail to take it then thats something you have to deal with.

Why not find out who owns it and make them an offer. Youd be surprised how often that works.

I know, im just frustrated that even though i was told they were going to hold it, they didnt.

They could have at least rung me and said that someone else wanted it and at least given me the chance to cash up and buy it?!

My racecar looks tough with EDIRTY and the turbo looks badass with E30PSI.

Just kidding ;)

Sorry to hear you missed out on the plate Chris.

Guest Spargo

Yuh im aware that heaps of people use the term but when i rung personalised plates mid dec they said they would hold it until the date mentioned above. any longer and they would have to ask for a deposit. Which was ok because i intended on buying it before then. Obviously. It just annoys me and i thought id have a rant. Im not being a hater and as i said above i beleive in a free market.

Speak to your plate rep - they will have records of the conversation.