Sign in to follow this  
savvi

name change

High Tower has spoken............

Gary your crudeness never ceases to amaze me! Use the edit button. It's there for a f**king reason.

Yes I have. Gary = Pwnt

haha If I'm gonna get pwnd you might as well all know why

Im well aware of who he is, I just wanted to know how you get to be a black 6'8 something male ?

Haha Following on from previous post...... High tower is 6ft 1" of D cupped Blondness oh and yeah she might as well be black :ph34r:

lol the firm won't be intimmidated aye Denny..... B)

Edited by Gary

GARY! You are 6 foot someting of incessant irritation!

lol I think you mean deviantly irritating :ph34r:

Jazzbass is the name of one of my guitars (Fender Jazz Bass) and tends to confuse people who think I play jazz . I don't. I'm old school r'n'r, rock and blues, although, due to my lifestyle change next week, I've stashed all my gear for at least a couple of years and therefore won't be playing at all.

ROG!!!!!!!1111one

Its cardinal sin to stop playing instruments!!!! just grab yourself a laptop / computer, and ableton live software and the guitar rig or amplitube VST software and a pro audio card with intrument / mic pre. Play at home with head phones on! Your also mobile too :)

We plug the jazzbass and les paul into ours and can play anywhere with staying true to the sound.

All the music without the bulk ... perfect for your travelling ..

LOL thanks mate!

I've stashed all my amps, PA etc and have bought a little Fender Stereo Pak - which is a headphone amp that looks like a typical Fender amp - built in chorus and distortion. I'm taking that, my Strat & LP, plus my Precision and Jazz Bass just to keep in touch. However, I won't have time to gig. :(

lol at westy, that seemed to be your alias when we were up north. Very Appropriate :D

Is it just me or is this name change sh*t stupid? Half of you all I can't even tell from one another now ... I go by names and I don't really feel like checking this thread to see ya'll USED to be ... lol .... I think.

Ok, if you have chamged your name, let us all know who you are? It makes things easier for everyone! I'm pretty lost as well....

Is it just me or is this name change sh*t stupid? Half of you all I can't even tell from one another now ... I go by names and I don't really feel like checking this thread to see ya'll USED to be ... lol .... I think.

I'm not a huge fan of it, once everyone has settled i may disable the ability to change your display name withoutout begging to admin, we'll leave that name change nonsense to the old msn messenger

Ok, if you have chamged your name, let us all know who you are? It makes things easier for everyone! I'm pretty lost as well....

Used to be mtbboy....

I'm not a huge fan of it, once everyone has settled i may disable the ability to change your display name withoutout begging to admin, we'll leave that name change nonsense to the old msn messenger

Good idea, I think it is all a bit stupid as well.

Cheers

Grant ( Grant before.....Grant now)

haha Check out Martyns new name. Penrod 'Penry' Pooch Lol Gezus thats some funny sh*t

The name change feature is sweet if people leave there signiture alone or have formanly knowen as.......... I rekon leave the option on

Edited by Gary

What you said, and everyone reading this thread atm has new names! But very amusing I must say, worth the confusion, Denny Crane for Admin!

Edited by Hi Tower

The name change feature is sweet if people leave there signiture alone or have formally known as.......... I rekon leave the option on

How do i do that?

How do i do that?

I think its an admin thing as it changes your forum status?

Prehaps something to keep you busy eh' Ollie ?

haha Check out Martyns new name. Penrod 'Penry' Pooch Lol Gezus thats some funny sh*t

Yeah but whats happened to my avatar ?

This is what it was this afternoon when I changed it

post-116-1172648434_thumb.jpg

But I can only see a squashed version of my old one now :(

Yeah but whats happened to my avatar ?

This is what it was this afternoon when I changed it

post-116-1172648434_thumb.jpg

But I can only see a squashed version of my old one now :(

It takes awhile for your browser to notice a change from your cache.

jpp > JP [2characters for the mofo win~]