Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted kevinator9 in his white e30 with the m-sport stripes down the side 9am this morning going down the Albany expressway.

And then also spotted kevinator9 2 minutes later at the Don Mckinnon drive/Mercari way roundabout.

Posted Image

Spotted nath today driving towards the bridge. nice looking car

ahh yes I saw you too, looking good. I hate the rain, car gets pretty filthy and hagged looking haha.

damn.. what were you driving? police helicopter?

Nah just the //m325i :P

Spotted kevinator9 in his white e30 with the m-sport stripes down the side 9am this morning going down the Albany expressway.

And then also spotted kevinator9 2 minutes later at the Don Mckinnon drive/Mercari way roundabout.

Posted Image

Ah it was you I saw. Flashed my lights at you at the roundabout.

Had to do the loop to get back around that way :P

spotted a nice tech2 in mairangi bay tonight, white on alpina wheels. the number plate started with a 0. i think

spotted a nice tech2 in mairangi bay tonight, white on alpina wheels. the number plate started with a 0. i think

Yeah I saw that in ponsonby today just by GPK.... had it in my memory confused with seeing your car

Saw lots of nice BMWs between here and Tauranga, motorsport E39 530, couldn't remember the plate, couple E46 coupes, couldn't remember the plates, too many E30s, didn't bother remembering the plates and a very low black E36 coupe with black wheels and windows in Rotarua.

I saw a matt black trueno / curren type thing in cambridge today.

Number plate SH4DY

Spotted Jacks old man at the bakery near Johnno's in Penrose, didn't talk to him cos that would have been awkward.

Also spotted MRAD01 on the motorway crawling northwards. I was behind you in my work car.

My brother came home from school to tell me all about this E36 with some orange, crazy as wheels on it and with a rusted bonnet although he though it was suede... he liked it though. I told him it was Yongxi

Edited by AJ_D

Also spotted MRAD01 on the motorway crawling northwards. I was behind you in my work car.

Hopefully i was behaving...running in my new engine courtesy of BMW...

What were you in?

What were you in?

Do tell, warranty job?

What were you in?

Notice I said work car and not Toyota Probox

oh oh .... that's got to be the first one to go in the Country .... what happened?

What were you in?

Good to see you got your car back, was begging to get sick of seeing it every time I was at work hahah

Newmarket man's mid-life-crisis-mobile:

Posted Image

Kewl!

Do tell, warranty job?

Had a knocking noise at cold startup after the normal VANOS rattle. The VANOS check valves were replaced. Didn't work. Then BMW sent down a new crank and bearings. Didn't work. So someone bit the bullet and sent down a crate engine. Nice shiny new 2011 S65. Mint. The old engine is on its way back to germany for a bit of analysis I suspect....

All under warranty - so very happy with the outcome. Just have to stay under 5500rpm and 170km/h for 2000kms. ;)

Nice shiny new 2011 S65. Mint. The old engine is on its way back to germany for a bit of analysis I suspect....

All under warranty - so very happy with the outcome. Just have to stay under 5500rpm and 170km/h for 2000kms. ;)

Thank God for warranties. Is the 2011 S65 version they replaced it with any different to the original 2008 engine?

Spotted Jacks old man at the bakery near Johnno's in Penrose, didn't talk to him cos that would have been awkward.

niceeee =)

Saw COSMOS at botany junction today, at the pub? :D:P

Hahahaha, when isn't Brian @ the pub?

:P

oh oh .... that's got to be the first one to go in the Country .... what happened?

Nope, you'll be surprised.

'08 S65 is the same as '11 S65.