Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Real NZ ones upgraded from your regular rego # I THINK are around $400.

They aren't faded. They are so shittily made that when scrubbed with a sponge (i.e. car clean) the paint comes off.

Yep, official ones are soooo crap i cleaned mine with a brush and the blue came off...thankfully they are only $30 to replace :rolleyes:

Woah that font is way different to the NZ ones.

I was just thinking that when i saw this batch, is this the normal font guys!?...cos now i could see how Meter and Police could spot these.

Edited by cliffdunedin

Yep, official ones are soooo crap i cleaned mine with a brush and the blue came off...thankfully they are only $30 to replace :rolleyes:

Now I'm even more pissed about having to take my fake euro's off.

Edited by antil33t

Are they only $30 to replace?! Then why the hell is it so much extra to upgrade to them?!

Are they only $30 to replace?! Then why the hell is it so much extra to upgrade to them?!

Join the club. Fight the man.

Yep only $30 to replace!! i went nuts at pplates though, saying i dont expect to pay close to $1000 and for the paint to come off after giving it a soft brush clean

post-5369-1305002306.jpg

post-5369-1305002327.jpg

I so wouldn't mind getting some germanplates...but knowing my luck would get hammered for having them.

Happy with my Bimmersport surrounds for the 318 for now ;)

Heaps better than standard issue plates..will ditch the frame for double sided tape though.

Posted Image

Plate doesnt really suit it, time to get a 5 series.

Hey I want to get some of these now that I have purchased an E30 that doesn't have any mounts for the standard sized plates.

Who do I contact to get the balck plates? Only list the blue ones on the site.

Hey I want to get some of these now that I have purchased an E30 that doesn't have any mounts for the standard sized plates.

For NZ reps (in black) I don't think they are on the website (or any NZ reps) due to copyright reasons, through GermanPlates.com.

If you mean black German plates they have them advertised under the "Special Plates" section.

My pics will be up sooner or later.. Need to decide on drilling or taping on. I'm thinking I might drill for easy swapping but I need to sort some stuff out.

Get a BMW frame Tristan, make it very easy to swap an keep your plates mint. The black frames are okay, but not the best design really, they look like they should have words underneath like the BMW ones have

I have bmw frames for sale if you want :D $30, pretty much brand new

are you still taking orders?

Orders closed long ago. Up to Andy when he does it again but IIRC it's about $130 shipped to your door for a pair if you do it yourself.

now the exchange rate has turned again did anyone want to get in on one of these again? i dont actually want any plates myself but i dont mind doing it if the numbers are out there. please reply on here dont PM as its fills up my inbox which is annoying to clear on ipad.

edit: check first post for ideas/available styles and what have you. links should still work

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

now the exchange rate has turned again did anyone want to get in on one of these again? i dont actually want any plates myself but i dont mind doing it if the numbers are out there. please reply on here dont PM as its fills up my inbox which is annoying to clear on ipad.

edit: check first post for ideas/available styles and what have you. links should still work

Yup Im keen.

2 Sets of the white on black Euro Plates.

1 Set with NXT CAR and another set with 2HI4U 5

'EEQ842' two plates with the black ferns please Andi ;) for the beloved e46 haha

ill start a list on the first post tomorrow. if it hits 15 pairs or close enough its all go. keep an eye out.

Would be keen for 2 nz reps

Would be keen on 2 x Original German Euro plates and 2 x BMW Autohaus München frames

ill start a list on the first post tomorrow. if it hits 15 pairs or close enough its all go. keep an eye out.

Definitely keen on a set of black NZ euro plates! Let me know what's involved and what you need.

MIXDUP

Edited by Sargasm

Hi Andy...

Is it possible to get a set of "old skool" black / silver plates?

Cheers

Mike

Definitely keen on a set of black NZ euro plates! Let me know what's involved and what you need.

+1 two plates with black ferns 'FRC399'

Cheers

Edited by arcanix

cool will make list now

MIXDUP

Saw your car today, did you see a mondeo witha trailer piled high with tvs and computers on the motorway? I actually thought as it went past it needs a europlate, my boss was with me and said it looked great too

Hi Andy...

Is it possible to get a set of "old skool" black / silver plates?

Cheers

Mike

Yes, but they are euro length. the only thing that isnt variable about these plates is the font and the size of the plate, all the colours and stickers etc are