Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Possibly a bit early yet, i will do it again late feb early march if numbers are there, though if enoughh people interested now i can do it. I know my friend is waiting for another set too..

I'm keen.

These plates are actually illegal right? You guys had any problems wearing them on the road?

Possibly a bit early yet, i will do it again late feb early march if numbers are there, though if enoughh people interested now i can do it. I know my friend is waiting for another set too..

As discussed in PM a month or so ago, you know im 100% in on a pair when you next decide to do them.

I'm keen.

These plates are actually illegal right? You guys had any problems wearing them on the road?

No, they technically aren't legal but made to look pretty much the same and I doubt you would run into many problems with cops picking them out and giving you a hard time for it.

I'm keen.

I've haven't got a ticket yet.. But I did get pulled up last week and the cop noticed the font was slightly different than the NZ Govt issue ones. He was pretty cool about it though, I keep my originals in the car so if I ever do run into trouble I have the option of swapping the plates on the side of the road if asked to by Mr Plod.

i dont know of anyone thats been pulled up for the NZ reps.

I used to have the white letters on black plates from germanplates.com which I got pulled over for and had to go back to originals. But obviously, that's much more apparent as fake. Other than the font, the NZ versions look pretty real.

Any thoughts to around about when you're thinking to do the next order?

I dont have any new cars that need them, but as stated earlier in the thread, if any of you guys would like to do put a list and payment together etc i can email my guy and get them for you no problem!

Otherwise, if i havent brought any new cars by end of feburary ill do it again anyway for the sake of tradition, provided i get 20 ordered sets.

i dont know of anyone thats been pulled up for the NZ reps.

Three times in 3 different cars. Latest time they confiscated them on the spot. `censored...%#&^#@ers`

Beware the Southern Motoway.

You have been warned.

With the originals, are they still calling them Euro plates? So many times I've seen them on Japanese cars for example a Toyota Previa, Hilux, Landcruiser e.t.c.

They look horrid and most of the time they don't fit and have to be bent just for them to fit on the back.

I dont have any new cars that need them, but as stated earlier in the thread, if any of you guys would like to do put a list and payment together etc i can email my guy and get them for you no problem!

Otherwise, if i havent brought any new cars by end of feburary ill do it again anyway for the sake of tradition, provided i get 20 ordered sets.

Happy to do the organising. Does it need to be 20 sets to get the prices in the original post?

Happy to do the organising. Does it need to be 20 sets to get the prices in the original post?

PMd

With the originals, are they still calling them Euro plates? So many times I've seen them on Japanese cars for example a Toyota Previa, Hilux, Landcruiser e.t.c.

They look horrid and most of the time they don't fit and have to be bent just for them to fit on the back.

I saw some on a Falcon....

I got given some real nz europlates for xmas :D the Germanplate.com holders are pretty damn awesome though.

Started a new thread here for those interested: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=38833

Will compile interest first to give everyone an accurate price before collecting money. If there isn't much interest and the cost is higher than you hoped, you will be able to withdraw.

Edited by pulse

Had a few PMs over the last few weeks for orders, so will open this up again. 10 sets and this group buy goes live, i have called 2 and three people have already showed interest, (those of you please PM me again if you want these), so we are already half way in theory.

Please note prices are the same, but the bank account is different so if you have set me up as a bill payee you need to change this. You can pay at any time, and i will refund back to you if this doesnt go live. Have also updated OP with current orders and fixed the dead links of the photos.

Chur _b

Keen on couple of sets. Will PM when get plate numbers

Keen. Will PM you. Thanks

First post updated with current orders, 4 orders confirmed + 2 very likely orders + 2x intrest shown, so seems likely this is happening at this stage, speak up anyone else that wants these

I will be in Auckland Thursday and coming back most likely sunday so this is unlikely to be updated over the weekend, no doubt more will come in though, so dont fret if you send it to me and the OP isnt updated straight away

Put me down for a pair; NZ plate with black ferns - GJL103

And a pair of blank frames

:D

Frank

Edited by blonky

first post updated as at time of writing this post.

THIS ORDER IS NOW LIVE AND GOING AHEAD

Bank account is now open

Please note, as posted above, I am on holiday this weekend and will update this thread with payments/addresses recieved and any other orders on monday. would like to close and send this next friday, so all payments to be in by then please or your order will be cancelled

IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO ADD ORDERS TO THIS IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS PLATES.

Cheers

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Will send ya details before it closes Andy.