Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Yes/ no? so i can pay?

Yes heino. Orders do not close untill monday day, assuming oayment is also recieved during the day. Anyone non-ASB will need to pay tomorrow night, so maybe load it tonight to go out tomorrow if your going out or whatever!

Cheers. First post updated again

Hey mate,

Paid.

Also, can you please change my order of PQ5632 to a German plate with the blue Deutsche flag on the left?

Cheers

Have recieved pm's etc sent today. Will update thread tomorrow as on my way out the door for tonight

Hae just letting you know i paid 2 days ago :D

Yep im going to update the original post tonight. Copy and paste is annoying on the ipad. Im reinstalling my opperating system on my computer now, so will be able to update the list soon.

Yep im going to update the original post tonight. Copy and paste is annoying on the ipad. Im reinstalling my opperating system on my computer now, so will be able to update the list soon.

Okay sweet as, just wanted to check to make sure nothing went wrong with the payment.

right first post updated. some people still havent paid as you can see. make sure that you load payment for tonight or i will not get it in time and i will not be sending your order.

If you all can also check i have your order right that would be good too. let me know if you want a space in between your letters and numbers or not. those that have said they do are shown with an underscore, eg abc_123 instead of abc123.

cheers

oh and if anyone else wants in, tonights your last chance for this round. cheers

ORDER SENT 31/10/11

please send me through your adress if you havent already done so. if i have, it is mentioned in the first post. thanks

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

In my possession. Will hopefully get these out tomorrow for you guys!

Still havent recieved some adresses though...

In my possession. Will hopefully get these out tomorrow for you guys!

Still havent recieved some adresses though...

Well im excited :D

On thier way :) should get them on friday

Haha, I got caught the other day with euro plates = $100 fine + 25 demerits. Just after I have paid for these ones. I guess I'll try them again.

Haha, I got caught the other day with euro plates = $100 fine + 25 demerits. Just after I have paid for these ones. I guess I'll try them again.

Yeah i dont run euro plates on my car anymore either, just standard ones on one car and my ETHRTY plates on the other which are the real deal. I just put them on for photos

Got mine, thanks!

Got mine today, thanks alot.

Wow! Have used a new courier company, im very impressed they got to you already! Fastways only picked them up at 330 or so in the afternoon yesterday!

Thumbs up for them!

• Like 1

We use Fastway for all courier orders at work.

Must say their service has improved tenfold since they upgraded all their signage & logos etc.

Will you be doing this again in the future Andy? (if so il hold off buying mine)

We use Fastway for all courier orders at work.

Must say their service has improved tenfold since they upgraded all their signage & logos etc.

Will you be doing this again in the future Andy? (if so il hold off buying mine)

Yes my work uses them too, and this is the first order i have done since working for this company. Thats because fastways (the original non franchisee company) is buying back the runs as people leave thier contracts etc so im told.

Not sure, not this side of christmas anyway. Im always happy to do it though if you can get a group buy here or more likely on another forum. I tried eurosport with this one but only two bites, i dont think that forum is populated a tenth as much as bimmersport. But i can order at this price always as i have done so many group buys through here mainly and other sites.

Fastways is quick! Attributable to their crazy as *$ drivers.

Agreed! i was leaving home and they cut me off in the street and made me sign for them hahahaha they literally blocked off the road with the van haha.