Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

F40 and F50 spanking

Always exciting to watch one of these videos. Chris Harris' commentary is just hilarious!!

But wow.. The f40 what a car, it defies the laws of how a car is supposed to move almost..

Thought he was a bit too excited on this one, was like a child with a Playstation 4 at Christmas.

Awesome to see them being thrashed out though, F40 was my dream car as kid.

still is mine.

The F40 is still the only supercar i'd own.

Would have been good to see a bit more grip driving instead of Ken Block drifts in slow motion. Otherwise an awesome clip.

still is mine.

I am torn between the F40 and the Mc Laren F1, Mc Laren is a next level car, a ground up built to be a fast and drivable road car with an awesome BMW V12, it will leave a F40 in its dust and is still fast even today.. the F40 was more an engineering exercise in the Group-B era of rally and Turbo and will be beaten by a modern 458 or similar.

Would be a tough decision and one that stumps me... luckily I will never have the problem of having to actually chose.. I remember EVO actually rated the F50 higher than the F40 in one review.

Also see best motoring's track battle with F40 and F50, the F50 sounds awesome and is not so slow, the F50 is a great car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8NNC5nu_9A

I am torn between the F40 and the Mc Laren F1, Mc Laren is a next level car, a ground up built to be a fast and drivable road car with an awesome BMW V12, it will leave a F40 in its dust and is still fast even today.. the F40 was more an engineering exercise in the Group-B era of rally and Turbo and will be beaten by a modern 458 or similar.

Would be a tough decision and one that stumps me... luckily I will never have the problem of having to actually chose.. I remember EVO actually rated the F50 higher than the F40 in one review.

Also see best motoring's track battle with F40 and F50, the F50 sounds awesome and is not so slow, the F50 is a great car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8NNC5nu_9A

Agreed on all counts.

F40 Competizione for me. That sound.

That sounds brutal! Big balls to drive one of these monsters.

Your E30 sounds like a turbo V8 with a sequential gar box? I want a ride in your car :P

Brave. Crazy driving, looked like people could drive back in the day.

Imagine that in Auckland, would be like, 100kph from shore, 70-90 over bridge all the way to Khyber pass, speed up to 100 for 5 seconds, brake to 85, overtake on inside, pull out and accelerate to 110 for another 5 seconds, get stuck behind Toyota at 85 in passing lane from Elerslie past Mount Wellington, floor it to 100 and get stuck behind cars all the way to Manukau, speed up before Manurewa and get done by a speed camera doing 112, get stuck in a cluster f**k all the way to Bombay hills get pulled over for doing 140 down Bombay hills and have car impounded for 28 days. Walk home :lol: