Sign in to follow this  
B.AMAZD

EURO PLATES!!

Shux! is german plates illegal now here in NZ?? im thinkin bout puttin it on my car, but i heard its illegal now? plus does anyone know wer i can get cheap euro plates. i just wanna replace my old ordinary gay plates to euro ones. holla at ya boy!!! PEACE!! :D

Go German plates-

Soooo many of us have them on our cars- and only a few people have had issues. It's under $100 so worth doing, even if you have to keep your standard plates in the boot like me, just incase..

All other 'cheap euro plates' are going to fall into the same catagory as German plates, as technically the only legal plates other than standard in nz, are produced through plates.co.nz.

Do etttt

Go German plates-

Soooo many of us have them on our cars- and only a few people have had issues. It's under $100 so worth doing, even if you have to keep your standard plates in the boot like me, just incase..

All other 'cheap euro plates' are going to fall into the same catagory as German plates, as technically the only legal plates other than standard in nz, are produced through plates.co.nz.

Do etttt

oh sweet bro, does the price come with the shipping?

Don't forget you have to buy 2 plates or get the 2 deal down the bottom of the page, they don't come as pairs.

No prob sis. ;)

You crack me up, bro.

The cops in Dunz dont give two shits! Just carry your originals in the boot. They are mitn quality so do it....

You crack me up, bro.

The cops in Dunz dont give two shits! Just carry your originals in the boot. They are mitn quality so do it....

Is that the same with the parking people? i met the nicest parking guy ever there, he told me he would advise me to go further up the road as its free but he said hes going on his lunch break soon so i was welcome to park here for about 1 and a half hours (1 hour park). sweet guy.

They are still all good - check out front page for a germanplates.com plate builder in all different styles.

...... as its free but he said hes going on his lunch break soon so i was welcome to park here for about 1 and a half hours (1 hour park). sweet guy.

I nearly just fell over reading that ..

The parking wardens in Dunedin were Nazi's when I lived there - riding round on their little swastika-painted scooters grrr! he was probably telling you that so as soon as you parked there he could sneak back and chalk you.

Is that the same with the parking people? i met the nicest parking guy ever there, he told me he would advise me to go further up the road as its free but he said hes going on his lunch break soon so i was welcome to park here for about 1 and a half hours (1 hour park). sweet guy.

When I was in Dunz, I parked in a loading zone to get a feed as ALL the other parks were gone, and I was in a rush for the next city, so parked up, other chap had a fag, then came back LESS than 5mins and had a ticket hanging off the friggin' wiper.

p00f

Just been to german plates and seen the replica NZ plate. Honestly, whats the diff between them and the euro plates from personalised plates nz? How can the feds tell? and has anyone been told to remove them or been fined? Cheers

Just keep your old plates in the boot. The only real difference is slight size difference in height I think and different font.

Just been to german plates and seen the replica NZ plate. Honestly, whats the diff between them and the euro plates from personalised plates nz? How can the feds tell? and has anyone been told to remove them or been fined? Cheers

Font is the most obvious. If you are going to get the NZ ones anyway, I'd just buy them in NZ. Dutch ones forthewin.

Font is the most obvious. If you are going to get the NZ ones anyway, I'd just buy them in NZ. Dutch ones forthewin.

yes but the Europlates from plates.co.nz are 700, 800 bucks! Thats insanity lol