Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Pyjamas Thread

What you wearing?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, who wears what?

Currently its CK boxer-briefs but I want a pair of plain white men's satin pyjamas pants, like the stuff you see in movies right before the columbian drug lord gets whacked, but can I find a retailer that sells them here??? Not today, so gutted!!!

I'm thinking images may be bad taste here...

Edited by Carl

HAHA...i would have to say that 99% of all wellingtonians i have ever meant are weird. I think you have just proven a point i have been claiming for years....well done.

The full length flannel PJ glory at the moment.

Yes the wife does have a good laugh at my expense, but hey, they are super comfy, like overalls in the garage.

Besides these single digits are tough to acclimatise to after the Middle East where it was definite boxer weather.

Pyjamas are like St Pauls Cathedral... No ballroom!

My thoughts on boxers actually, hate it when you get that nut pinch...

It's more scary I know your imagining everybody when they say what they do wear...

*shudder*

Well isn't this a nice wee thread.

Gagzord- I don't want to use my imagination here.

Its funny, everyone's saying its a useless weird topic(including myself) but 23 people have voted!!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny, everyone's saying its a useless weird topic(including myself) but 23 people have voted!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup even i voted. Dont know why.

Is it just me wondering if Hi Tower voted? Just Joking.

I know, its like they are all too embarrassed to comment on their bed/lounging attire.

I want to know who the other full JimJam person is, com'on, show yourself!!! Don't be ashamed!!

LOL it is a weird thread tho.

I think Carl just wanted to talk about getting some Columbian Drug Lord lounge wear, that and a perverse desire for others to post pics for him in their jammies, you dirty old man!!!

i don't vote, i do!

did you ever make it to london in the end? or stayed in metropolitan manchester? haha

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Probably scary if it did!

Agreed strange thread alright but interesting

Guest Ken

weerdest thread..ever?

"Weirdest"?

I think that Carl should be commended for his contribution to the entertainment value of this site - I can't stop laughing when I read this thread!!! :lol: