Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

put the word out

Hi guys, if the numbers get up there, i would like to organise a meeting, thought i might put it on here first

what i was thinking is maybe get all the auckland and waikato/bay of plenty bimmasporters to road trip it down to rotorua and put our driving to the test on the luge, i reakon it would be a great idea to get to know every one, and have a laugh, and hopefully flip a few carts, not causing too much damage??

I was hoping that we could get 30 or more people interested, im not setting a date yet, buy maybe gus bravo or tim could put the word out, but if any one reakons this would be a cool idea post some feedback, let me know if your keen, then we can organise a date for all of us to meet

lol i got the idea cause the last time i went to the luge i saw a group of 40 people the were sponsored by jim bean of all things, tearing up the tracks and looked like a hoot! 40 angry people on seriously aerodynamic vehicles hahahaha.

Any way i think this trip would be a mean mission, could get some awsome photos of everyones rides on the way down, and some halarious photos of us on the luge to post on bimma sport.

so put the word out, post some feed back

lata guys

Its a good idea. We're overdue for a meet. I was talking with Andrew and Ollie the other day and from memory there were a couple of events in the wings, but no details as of yet.

Work out the details and set a date.

wont set a date yet, but if we could organise like a trip of atleast 10 people from the various regions, and all meet at the luge, maybe have 10 trips, $100 would cover more than enough including the hurrendous gondellor fee. then all go to the hot pools or some thing ? that the details in a outline, im assuming the best sought of date would be a weekend ??

Should just crank the new Auckland Luge. Havent seen it yet but heard it is good. Driving all the way to Rotovegas and back + the luge is pretty expensive.

Rack up the flybuy points at Shell at can get cheap accomodation thurr~

There is an Auckland luge? Badass

Yeah its open from 10 - 10 too! Wait till the school holidays fin though. I love the Luge. Although last time I went with about 10 competitive mates and we ended up with some badly grazed thighs, ripped jeans, a grazed forehead, a sprained wrist and a 1 year ban between us. Oh and we told some poor asain tourist how to stop. "Just let go man" wonder if he has recovered his nuts yet. My mates are assholes.

are you ready to free your demon? are you ready? are you ready for the auckland luge!!!

SH16 drive bbq and luge meet in the pipelines .... stay tuned

yeah,sounds good.

need to save up me pingers for gas.set a date and maybe the rest of the south akld e28 club will come along

Sounds good but Rotorua is more central for all us hawkes bay and wellington people? :rolleyes:

Edited by GIJoel

Guest 540Si

Sounds good but Rotorua is more central for all us hawkes bay and wellington people? :rolleyes:

Yeah selfishly I'd quite like a central north island meet of some kind since I'm a Hawkes Bay boy now.

Am heading up to Vegas in a couple of weeks for work anyway and the new secondhand radar detector just turned up off trademe - so I'm taking the 540 and claiming the gas back!

I was wondering about something up Taupo way at some stage - that Chch thing looks good and the whole Oktoberfest/Bavarian car thing seems like a good pretence - I mean reason :)

Thoughts?

Sounds good either auckland or vegas would be very cool. Keep us all posted!

I will be there for sure!!

Im keen as to meet you guys and have a look at some of those nice beemas on this site!!

Hell yeah overdue for a meet.

Keen as....set a date.

Yeah its open from 10 - 10 too! Wait till the school holidays fin though. I love the Luge. Although last time I went with about 10 competitive mates and we ended up with some badly grazed thighs, ripped jeans, a grazed forehead, a sprained wrist and a 1 year ban between us. Oh and we told some poor asain tourist how to stop. "Just let go man" wonder if he has recovered his nuts yet. My mates are assholes.

thats what im talking about . hahahahahaha asian tourist, been there, hit that. hahaha, yeah i would love to have a vagas trip, but i know thats getting expensive for you guys, let me know on the numbers keen up in auckland, i wanna get some mean photos posted of it aye, probably gunna have a very topic on this awarding/naming "most reckless driver " award, "the asian hater" "longest 2 wheel" award, "most cliff happy" award lol the list is going to be endless,

Well, if you can get the numbers up round 20 - 30 people coming to the auckland luge, then ill head up, im keen for that, dont know about the hawkes bay region, maybe if you compensate for them and have a huge piss up after luging you never know who might cover the distance.

If this does go along, and the numbers are up, my friend will probably bring video camera, and im gunna get some mean photos of us tearing up the tracks, i want plenty of angry photos too, lol the soughta ones that make you crack up laughing. maybe tim eyeing up bravo or some thing hahahaha lol or gus running for his life ?

Id be keen to blow the cobwebs out of the E30. Lugeing sounds like great fun also, id rather steal a gocart from next door and do it in that tho.....

thats what im talking about . hahahahahaha asian tourist, been there, hit that. hahaha, yeah i would love to have a vagas trip, but i know thats getting expensive for you guys, let me know on the numbers keen up in auckland, i wanna get some mean photos posted of it aye, probably gunna have a very topic on this awarding/naming "most reckless driver " award, "the asian hater" "longest 2 wheel" award, "most cliff happy" award lol the list is going to be endless,

Well, if you can get the numbers up round 20 - 30 people coming to the auckland luge, then ill head up, im keen for that, dont know about the hawkes bay region, maybe if you compensate for them and have a huge piss up after luging you never know who might cover the distance.

If this does go along, and the numbers are up, my friend will probably bring video camera, and im gunna get some mean photos of us tearing up the tracks, i want plenty of angry photos too, lol the soughta ones that make you crack up laughing. maybe tim eyeing up bravo or some thing hahahaha lol or gus running for his life ?

So are you going to set a date or not?

"the asian hater"

maybe tim eyeing up bravo or some thing hahahaha lol or gus running for his life ?

2 x WTF?

hold on to your panties people plenty of notice will be given.