Sign in to follow this  
trev0006

BMW M3 e92 vs Toyota Supra

So what does it prove? that the supra is much lighter and more jerky?

Edited by alex

Some how I think that supra wasn't stock . again .. whats the point of that race?

Stock M3 against highley modified supra???? Put a hair dryer on the M3 and the supras got no chance. Pointless.

Looked like Sabine driving the M3?

It was

I bet that car is stock.

That is a Euro spec Supra (can be distinguished buy the bonnet scoop, big wheels, breaks, TRD Dials and glass headlights), they pack more like 400bhp and would be a good match for an M3. A Jap spec RZ would get owned.

2JZ-GTE FTW! Best jap engine by far!

I bet that car is stock.

That is a Euro spec Supra (can be distinguished buy the bonnet scoop, big wheels, breaks, TRD Dials and glass headlights), they pack more like 400bhp and would be a good match for an M3. A Jap spec RZ would get owned.

Buuuttttt yet it's a jappa, a toyota. Would rather the M3, better looks, got a V8 etc etc. :mellow: Edited by Greg111

I bet that car is stock.

I have no idea, but if it really is stock I have to hand it to the Supra. Even though I love BMWs and would prefer to drive home in the M3, blah blah blah.

Go the Supra. Says stock 360hp, about right and smooth enough for a good fanging. $20k for a good one versus??? Hands up all on here who have the $$ for the M3. Don't knock a car because of it's origin.

Go the Supra. Says stock 360hp, about right and smooth enough for a good fanging. $20k for a good one versus??? Hands up all on here who have the $$ for the M3. Don't knock a car because of it's origin.

Agreed, I drove a RZ a year or so ago before purchasing the Astra and it was hilariously grunty, like 3rd gear sideways grunty. You’d be looking at 30-60K for a tidy 98- facelift version.

I don’t think this video was meant as a direct comparison, just an illustration as to how un amazing the new M3 is for the money. I would love to see it up against today’s Japanese hero cars, Evolution X, STI, ISF and the new 911 killing GTR!

Jappas or not Supras are a bad car.

Our Software Development Manger has a Twin Turbo and its a beast.

Only problem is that the back seats are a bit of a non-event.