Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Worst rally corner

Guest Simon*

Bit of a laugh

Cameraman gets a bit excited towards the end.

And the crowd is obviously used to dashing off to the rescue!

"AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" lol thats the spot to watch lol, alot of the clips its the same guy first to the rescue.

Edited by QuickSilver

Saw this a while back. You would think the organisers would make sure there was enough warning signs for the drivers about this corner. Feel sorry for them.

"AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" lol thats the spot to watch lol, alot of the clips its the same guy first to the rescue.

the "AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" Dude... starts yelling it before anything happens lol.... like they know its going to happen.

they obviously didnt have any signs or the "AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" Dude took them down then recorded them? lol

the "AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" Dude... starts yelling it before anything happens lol.... like they know its going to happen.

they obviously didnt have any signs or the "AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" Dude took them down then recorded them? lol

^^^ :lol: ^^^

Maybe just a sign reading "AEEAEEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEEAEE!" would have been warning enough!

I can’t believe no one warned the drivers and they just kept on filming!! Poor M3 not to mention the maiming of one of my favourites the Corolla GT (AE-86) :(

Edited by Apex

I see some of them took the smart way and just went straight ahead instead of straight into that unforgiving tree.

I see some of them took the smart way and just went straight ahead instead of straight into that unforgiving tree.

LMAO. Some of them had no chance at all. Enering the corner way too hot and already as wide as they could go.