Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Clarkson makes fun of people who wash their cars

men who wash their cars... poofs!

The link don't work :mellow:

No... your internets don't work ;)

My cars look better dirty anyway.

Same here, Im a car nut and clean both my cars every week, detail once a month and Polish/Wax every second month. It’s called taking pride in what you worked hard for, if you spend thousands on a car why not maintain its appearance and show off. I must be small minded :0

I think Im proberbly the worst person on this website for being picky about how clean their car is... Im the one that vacumes thier carpet in straight lines cleans the door jambs and gets a tooth brush out to clean the AC vents.

I have Gard X'd my car 3 times in the year I have owned it.

But I enjoy keeping my car clean even if it is a old E30... I guess I do take it to extremes sometimes becasue at the moment its in the paint shop getitng resprayed haha, it just wasnt mint enough

Buy a paint brush, it gets into those hard to reach places.. I have a wholesale account with Meguiars and buy things 20ltrs at a time. Im a clean geek but I have nothing on this guy. ..

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthre...7865&page=1

Although I do wish my Astra was that clean, haha

The 540 has the Duraseal Teflon coating, applied three years ago and still looks as good as the day I first saw it. Only wash it with water and a sponge and it comes up perfect. Highly recommended from me.

It's probably easy to slag people for washing their cars when you have a loaner from various manufacturers, with a free tank of gas and never have to wash it before returning.

I just let the rain clean my truck, you can even tell its white at the moment so it cant do that much of a sh*t job. Theres no point in me washing my 4x4 it will just get dirty again, as for my bmw it has sat in the shed for a few months now, just waiting for me to take an interest in it again. But even when I drive it all the time I hardly ever feel the need to get out there with a tooth brush or anything that extreme. It's just lucky it wont get through the mud at the river!

I think Im proberbly the worst person on this website for being picky about how clean their car is... Im the one that vacumes thier carpet in straight lines cleans the door jambs and gets a tooth brush out to clean the AC vents.

But I enjoy keeping my car clean even if it is a old E30... I guess I do take it to extremes sometimes becasue at the moment its in the paint shop getitng resprayed haha, it just wasnt mint enough

Thank god you dont have metallic enamel paint or whatever my cars have been.... gard- x KILLS old re-spray areas over time, and even some original paint. Apparently it's designed for water- based car paint only.