Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Humour: Message to the people of NZ

Guest Simon*

MESSAGE TO THE NEW ZEALAND PUBLIC

The government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate.

If we spend that money at The Warehouse the money will go to Korea.

If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan.

If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, Peru, Thailand, Australia and Guatemala.

If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany, or a crap car it will go to Japan or Korea.

If we purchase useless crap it will go to China and none of it will help the New Zealand economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are about the only products still produced in New Zealand ...

Thank you for your help.

The Right Honurable Michael Cullen

Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance

(and total wanker)

Simon are you sure. Thought most of the brewery's where in overseas hand one way or another. Can comment on the other item. It is very scary when you realise how little of NZ is owned by New Zealanders these days.

Aaaahhhhhh "P".... world famous in NewZealand. :P

Something tells me your not a big fan of Labour Simon.

Guest Simon*

Something tells me your not a big fan of Labour Simon.

Tony you must be psychic!

Not a big fan no. What gives it away?

Who likes Mr Clarks new Helenstein look?? All she needs is a bolt through the neck

post-1332-1211868158_thumb.jpg

Tony you must be psychic!

Not a big fan no. What gives it away?

Just a hunch.

that is a good point though, lol so i suppose when we see the economy skyrocket up, we all might be shocked at what sought of business is taking off.

this topic makes me wanna hike it outa this country,

this topic also gives me a interesting topic/poll

it would be awsome if this topic could have as much attention as possible

My current government protest involves taking party pills while smacking the kids

Who likes Mr Clarks new Helenstein look?? All she needs is a bolt through the neck

I always thought the look she was going for was more Darth Vader when he takes tha mask off? Search your feelings ,you know it to be true.....

I always thought the look she was going for was more Darth Vader when he takes tha mask off? Search your feelings ,you know it to be true.....

o wise one, i find this to be true,

your feelings serve you well.

calling all others to search their feelings too

you know it to be true

My current government protest involves taking party pills while smacking the kids

Dont forget smoking, drinking and doing anything with the remote possibility of getting scratched while driving a V8 and txting.

Guest Simon*

Dont forget smoking, drinking and doing anything with the remote possibility of getting scratched while driving a V8 and txting.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is a huge part of what gets me about Labour!

How does some butt-ugly Lesbian academic spinster who has never had a real job outside of university or politics in her life (who I never voted for) get to tell me how to raise my kids and live my life and force me to pay increasing amounts of tax so her core voters can sit around all day drinking, smoking (forgive me Doug, Andy et al), whingeing and most importantly not working???

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is a huge part of what gets me about Labour!

How does some butt-ugly Lesbian academic spinster who has never had a real job outside of university or politics in her life (who I never voted for) get to tell me how to raise my kids and live my life and force me to pay increasing amounts of tax so her core voters can sit around all day drinking, smoking (forgive me Doug, Andy et al), whingeing and most importantly not working???

Possibly the media attention surrounding this bill pushed all the MPs into making a feel-good, grandstanding move... to vote "yes" for this bill and thereby make us plebs think theyre the bees knees, looking out for the poor abused little kiddies. <_<

However, it will be interesing what happens in terms of crazy legislation when (if, whatever) National get in

Aaaahhhhhh "P".... world famous in NewZealand. :P

Yeah, seeing as the L is grown in Mexico.

the smacking and the party pills bill really grind my gears!

If this is the way we are going then it's the beginning of the end! I think i might vote the maori party

the smacking and the party pills bill really grind my gears!

If this is the way we are going then it's the beginning of the end! I think i might vote the maori party

You don't already????? :blink:

the party pills bill really grind my gears!

Vote for the Legalise Cannabis Party i'm sure they'll reverse the bill