Sign in to follow this  
silly76

New Chick on the Block

Hey Everyone,

After loving Beemas since I was a wee girlie, I have had BMWs for the last few years but just recently purchased my favourite and the one to keep ... a 2000 325i Touring ... can't wait to make this even better than it already is.

Good to see lots of people sharing opinions and notes and their love of Beemas ...

See you around

Silvana :-)

post-3067-1211970287_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silly76

Guest Simon*

Hey Silvana

Welcome along :) That's a really nice looking touring. I like the pair of twin exhausts but are the far set actually connected to anything?

Anyway nice to see you here and enjoy the site

Cheers

Simon

Welcome and NICE touring,

My next car is going to be a e46 touring.

Welcome to bimmersport Silvana. Is your touring an auto or manual? Get some more pics up!

Well done. Welcome to Bimmersport.

It seems to have grown extra exhaust pipes! Looks good.

Welcome to bimmersport Nice e46 gotta love the wagon! and I'm liking the exhaust to

Welcome to bimmersport - nice looking car

Love the E46 touring!! - will be my next car (white, manual, 330, on 19's)

Guest Simon*

will be my next car (white, manual, 330, on 19's)

(spinners), lots of chrome, silver tints, fluffy dice, homemade woofer box taking up the whole boot, playstation in the headrests, sacked to the ground, twin baked bean cans as exhaust tips ...... ;)

(spinners), lots of chrome, silver tints, fluffy dice, homemade woofer box taking up the whole boot, playstation in the headrests, sacked to the ground, twin baked bean cans as exhaust tips ...... ;)

And fake ///M badges from TradeMe :rolleyes:

Welcome Silvana! ^_^

Edited by Kopua Cowboy

Hey Silvana

Welcome along :) That's a really nice looking touring. I like the pair of twin exhausts but are the far set actually connected to anything?

Anyway nice to see you here and enjoy the site

Cheers

Simon

Haha, yeah the exhausts are actually attached - I grew up around cars so wouldn't get taken for a ride on that one!!!

They are slightly loud (some might think that's an understatement ... but it depends on what your version of loud is!). It cruises nicely at 1500 revs around the city with a nice purring sound ... but when you put your foot down everyone finds out about it!!!

:D

Welcome to bimmersport Silvana. Is your touring an auto or manual? Get some more pics up!

It's a tiptronic. Can't stand full autos and a bit lazy with having a full manual ... so it had to be a compromise. :)

Hello and welcome,

Was that pic taken around the Ponsonby/ Herne Bay area ( or have I just embarrassed myself? )

Hello and welcome,

Was that pic taken around the Ponsonby/ Herne Bay area ( or have I just embarrassed myself? )

Haha, no you haven't embarrassed yourself ... you are right about the area. Would you be quite familiar with it?

Like the pic of your car ... which side of the bridge was it taken on?

Pic is just down on the Westhaven side of the bridge. I live about 100m down from 3 Lamps end of Ponsonby, Hi-Tek is just around the corner when he isn't in Europe :)

Edited by savant

So a few people in the neighborhood... I'm just around the corner from Dida's bar :)

So a few people in the neighborhood... I'm just around the corner from Dida's bar :)

Might need to have a neighbourhood get together then!!!

Edited by Silly76

hehe .. we do this most weekends ;) .. well when we all arn't around pulling ollies car to bits / cleaning it.

Tell you what...

I'll pull Ollie's car out of storage since he is in Europe and we can have a race around Ponsonby???

Tell you what...

I'll pull Ollie's car out of storage since he is in Europe and we can have a race around Ponsonby???

Wouldn't mind seeing that M3 up close :)