Sign in to follow this  
Apex

05 E60 BMW 545i Motorsport

Clay bar is your friend, we must clay before we polish and we must polish before we wax! I could make any piece of mutton look like lamb given a few hours.

Congratulations on your new car Graham, you must be positive to buy a big car in todays market.

I'll take you up on the mutton to lamb job, when can i pop round??

Edited by mr E34

Clay bar is your friend, we must clay before we polish and we must polish before we wax! I could make any piece of mutton look like lamb given a few hours.

Congratulations on your new car Graham, you must be positive to buy a big car in todays market.

10.7ltr/100km average aint bad mate, and we got over 600kms out of this weekend’s tank!

I should set up a Meguiars group buy as I get it at an amazing discount, I could even give some tips.

Well, I'll be interested in Meguairs group buy. I'll need the clay kit and scratch-x. What kind of discount will be available? I get 20% of at Repco.

10.7ltr/100km average aint bad mate, and we got over 600kms out of this weekend’s tank!

you running 98 or 95 ? sounds about right for an 85 ltr tank. If im careful I can get about 450-500 out of a city tank. @ 65 ltrs on 98.

you running 98 or 95 ? sounds about right for an 85 ltr tank. If im careful I can get about 450-500 out of a city tank. @ 65 ltrs on 98.

That was on 65ltr's of 95 ;)

Edited by Apex

oh wasn't suggesting that, ah damn.. looks like a cool car. Guess you will be stuck with driving the E30 daily, congrats!

Edited by Flux

Andy

as in Andrew Armstrong aka e30stz.

Deleted posts below. Went off topic thanks to Me and Chris. Sorry Graham(Apex).

Edited by bravo

Geez, in my post I was asking what happened to the car not about Flux :(

It’s for sale. Just like the Astra. I don’t expect to sell the Astra in a hurry as there has been no interest what so ever…not even a stupid offer, so I thought id list the BMW just in case. I would like to reinvest some money. The Market is dead at the moment so it’s my backup plan. We will see what happens.

It’s for sale. Just like the Astra. I don’t expect to sell the Astra in a hurry as there has been no interest what so ever…not even a stupid offer, so I thought id list the BMW just in case. I would like to reinvest some money. The Market is dead at the moment so it’s my backup plan. We will see what happens.

Good luck with it!!

Guest Simon*

there has been no interest what so ever…not even a stupid offer, so I thought id list the BMW just in case

I'll give you $80 for the Astra - but I'd pay at least double that for the BMW ;)

Stupid enough?

Can i HP it????? Please :)

Options list edited thanks to the info provided by kiwi535, very interesting what is an option and what isn’t.

Options list edited thanks to the info provided by kiwi535, very interesting what is an option and what isn’t.

Interesting that the original owner ordered model designation to be deleted, and then ordered a p plate with 545i on it... :wacko:

and they are not slow

in a euro race sreies the 545,and 550 seem to compete very well with e 39 M5....may be different weights etc..the supercharged jags and some audi model clean up tho...its a v8 4 dr sedan class.

Interesting that the original owner ordered model designation to be deleted, and then ordered a p plate with 545i on it... :wacko:

That is weird. I wonder if he has the plate M5 or 550i sp now.

may not necesarily have been a custromer order...it seems quite common for the top models to have badge delete