Sign in to follow this  
j_tomo

damn neighbour cats

When I was a little little boy, there was this neighbourhood cat, We called it TwoToes, (it only had two toes/claws on one foot the middle toe/claw on one foot was missing) any how we were trying to catch one of the other cats so we tied a mousetrap to the end of a fishing line and put some cat food on it, Twotoes went to see where the smell was coming from and we thought it would be funny to see what would happened, and errr yeah he ran away and we never saw him again :( Another time we got a big spring and mounted a 4x2 on a pivot on the BBQ table, and devised a release with some string which we stretched across the lawn up into the kitchen window, set the bait and waited. That cat "wobbled" away never to be seen again. It was like real life Itchy and Scratchy.

f**k some of you guys are cruel.

1) Dig cat-sized hole.

2) Place cat food in hole.

3) Shoot cat.

4) Fill in hole.

But that's if you want to be an a**hole to your neighbour. It usually pays to be nice to your neighbours - one day your likely to need them for something.

yes fixing the door is the most practical option but by the time the weekend comes round i just cant be arsed

it realy needs a new door

my dogs not much bigger than the cat and sleeps indoors so that ideas crap

good ideas guys

id still like to shoot it but my cat loving g/f wont let me lol

stick the m3 in the lounge??????

park it in my bedroom so i can share the blankets with it!!!!!

ill have to ambush the lil prick with a bucket

cheers

jeremy

Car cover orrrrrr get some of this sh*t I have here.

Its industrial grade cat repellant. I have a bucket here... lace the property with it and what ever you do .. do get it on your hands ... youll smell like mothballs for ever.

right heres my situation

my 95 m3 sleeps in the garage as per normal, but the garage door is busted and wont close

the neighbours cat is taking advantage of this and chooses to sleep on my very loved m3

the problem is it leaves dirty paw prints everywhere and makes vertical scraches as it slides off and generaly annoys the heck out of me

ive tried letting the family dog go after it, covering the car with blankets and warning the owner to keep it inside at night

but it comes back everynight <_<

apart from shooting it what other choices do i have untill i get the door fixed?

thanks

jeremy

OK Jeremy,

Heres some good advice [ And for all those who live next door to the "lil ol lady with 200 cats" ]

If you kill them, you will be held responsible.

So what you need is a friend with an Alaskan Malamute that you can borrow for a week.

These F**kers will kill any ferral animal , cat , rabbit, ginea-pig ,small dog etc within a 1km radiius [ they also eat the evidence ]

They are so good at killing, when you come home they will be waiting and smiling at you as if they had never left the property

Killing is in-bred to them [ It must be a survival instinct from living in Artic Conditions ]

just put some blankets or a cover on the car that would be my first option

Posted Image

+

Posted Image

=

Posted Image

It will either attack you or you will never see it again. Do it.

Edited by Quailboy

i cover it every night

as it slides off the car in the morning it pulls them off

its a crafty lil bugger i went out with the bucked of water midnight friday and 2am saturday morning but he wasnt there

woke up a few hours later to see fresh paw prints on the windows :angry:

i got home late last nite - couldnt be arsed covering it up and no paw prints this morning

ill have to try the crushed mint on the blankets

or antifreez soaked cat biscuts :ph34r:

Just a thought, does the cat like your car because the bonnet is warm? If so, just open the bonnet to let the engine cool down before closing it.

no i think the car has realy good taste lol

i hadnt used it for about 2 months (waiting on bits) and it still liked the beema

how ever since ive been using it i havnt seen him round

big smiles all round!

Just put a blanket over the bonnet every night. Then who cares if the cat sleeps there. We have two cats. And this is what I do and it works.

Also hate my neighbours cat though. Its a Male Tom. Use to come around evey night looking for some pussy. I got him with a bucket of water a couple of times. Does not come around anymore.

"Car cover orrrrrr get some of this sh*t I have here.

Its industrial grade cat repellant. I have a bucket here... lace the property with it and what ever you do .. do get it on your hands ... youll smell like mothballs for ever." Quote hybrid

Where did you get this from Hybrid? The little buggers are crapping all over my lawn.Ive already bought a cover for my car to stop the footprints.

Edited by monsta72

Think it was from Bunnings ... its just labelled "Cat Repellant"