Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

Maserati Gran Turismo

oooh i do like it, have never really been a big fan of Maserati's but this one is nice!

I do like these a lot....big fan of the 8C also! they look amazing in the flesh

Maseratis have to be one of the hottest sounding cars ever built. I've never been a fan of their looks, but that is nice.

8C is freakn hot too.

It's a bit vulgar.

The Aston does it better and cleaner.

Less impressed with these in the flesh. They look great in a photo but in real life they're enormous!

I find them way too chunky, for want of a better word, and less fine in the detail compared to the Astons Andrew mentions.

Hey Tony was the Maser we saw at go karting one of these? If so i have to agree with you about the chunkiness. Looked fat and lazy.

Guest Simon*

Agreed. When I saw that one at the karting I didn't like it. It looks bloated and has stolen the lines of Astons and even dare I say it, Corvettes.

Less impressed with these in the flesh. They look great in a photo but in real life they're enormous!

I find them way too chunky, for want of a better word, and less fine in the detail compared to the Astons Andrew mentions.

Yep, it was as big as or bigger than the E60!! Looked like an obese FTO to me :o

I would have a AM DBR, James bond wouldn’t drive an italian piece of cuck.

I think they look bloody sexy!! Was sitting in a silver one lase week that Frank was looking at buying, he ended up getting a Fezza 430, now thats hot. I still think Astons are the best looking cars in the world.

I read something the other day about the 10 gayest cars in the world.

The Mazza GT was no1 !!!!!!

Go Frank. Who is Frank? Wouldn’t have picked these those two as competitors.

Yep, it was as big as or bigger than the E60!! Looked like an obese FTO to me :o

Haha, the first thing you said when you saw it was "someone say to the guy in it- 'Nice Mitsi FTO'"

I don't like it much, and agreed that AM does it so much better.

Hey Tony was the Maser we saw at go karting one of these? If so i have to agree with you about the chunkiness. Looked fat and lazy.

Thats the one Graham.

If it was scaled down to 2/3 size it would be hot :P

8c better.

They might even copy Aston and do a 'v8 vantage' version then cheat everyone and come out with one thats v8 vantage size but has another 100hp like aston have just done :P

Go Frank. Who is Frank? Wouldn’t have picked these those two as competitors.

My dads Mrs brother lol, i call him my "uncle" you might have actually seen him racing in the v8 ute series his nick name is "Shreik" haha. There not competitors at all, there just toys to him.

Wouldn’t it be nice.

And if my dad’s girlfriends brother had millions of dollars Id call him uncle too… but not in a Uncle Bully kind of way.