Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

WTB E30 (325i or 318i) - manual

I can't help it, it is a disease. I need another E30.

the 540 is automatic and is a big gas guzzler that needs rain and 100km/hr to be fun (without the risk of breaking it which would then cost a lot to fix).

the 320 race car is .... in the garage ...

and the E36 316i is too slow to have any fun and it will be for sale very shortly (watch this space for a good buy)

so .... I want an E30 again, one I can jump in and thrash to work and back, one I can abuse the clutch and tyres in and then fix myself!

only when I get this E30 will my life be complete.

whether i get a nice one, perhaps even an M325 or if I get a bargain one and do a bit of work on it will be decided by what is available.

so anyone got one kicking around. I'm keen to take delivery in January sometime.

Cheers, Ollie

Got several options here at Hellbm Ollie

What about a `89 2door 114k nz new 325 manual waiting for a repower....

Got several options here at Hellbm Ollie

What about a `89 2door 114k nz new 325 manual waiting for a repower....

I knew you'd have something to fit my criteria. As soon as the 316 is sold i'll come shopping. That 89 325 sounds good ...

talk details with me when we next catch up.

Got a 318i manual (4door pre fl) will be for sale soon if you want. pm whenever.

Got a 318i manual (4door pre fl) will be for sale soon if you want. pm whenever.

sorry should have specified - if it's a 318 it needs to be facelift.

how about a 89/90 325i 5spd 4door black sth african . soon to be fitted with a 2.7L hartge head , hartge headers ,valve cover , black recaro leather . obc , ac , sunroof, long range tank ,

hartge body kit and wheels.

be ready early next year.

my mates project which i dont think he needs as he has lots of other bmw's

how about a 89/90 325i 5spd 4door black sth african . soon to be fitted with a 2.7L hartge head , hartge headers ,valve cover , black recaro leather . obc , ac , sunroof, long range tank ,

sounds expensive ...?

I've got my white one on blocks.

Sorry to hijack thread... how much are we talking? ;)

I can't help it, it is a disease. I need another E30.

the 540 is automatic and is a big gas guzzler that needs rain and 100km/hr to be fun (without the risk of breaking it which would then cost a lot to fix).

the 320 race car is .... in the garage ...

and the E36 316i is too slow to have any fun and it will be for sale very shortly (watch this space for a good buy)

so .... I want an E30 again, one I can jump in and thrash to work and back, one I can abuse the clutch and tyres in and then fix myself!

only when I get this E30 will my life be complete.

whether i get a nice one, perhaps even an M325 or if I get a bargain one and do a bit of work on it will be decided by what is available.

so anyone got one kicking around. I'm keen to take delivery in January sometime.

Cheers, Ollie

Discussed in another thread, but what about the high km bargain at Turners? Sounds like it could be luxor beige too...

Glenn at Botany motorworx has one of the most tidy 318 FL's I have seen for sale. It is mint. Thousands spent on it and has a few goodies too.

Sorry to hijack thread... how much are we talking? ;)

not sure depends what the final bill ends up being .

will have rebuilt head , some new paint etc etc .

at a guess around $8k or more .

Glenn at Botany motorworx has one of the most tidy 318 FL's I have seen for sale. It is mint. Thousands spent on it and has a few goodies too.

have driven it (316) - i like it but i guess i am a little on the 325 side of the fence if i can get one.

^thats a bargain, cheap manual conversion and you would be set, low k's tooo

Oh yeah sorry was thinking 316 but typed 318 anyway. Started drinking early. Building a deck you see.

Is a minter though.

Last WOF inspection on that car done in December last year

Also... an '87 with a Tech II kit??? Weird!

You could buy my 325i for $5500. But it needs its cam and escentrics replaced. Other than that it recently dynoed at 102rwkw. Has brand new custom Bilsteins. Recaro interior. Factory manual and LSD. 15X8 wheels. I am sure you have seen it. But $5500 is not the cheaper side for a 325 PFL.

Only reason I would sell it would be to pick up a facelift Mtech2 and continue building my M20B28 for it.