Sign in to follow this  
melowpuf

Bagging the Police

Just had three police cars, about 8 police, 3 dogs and the police helicopter at my place (neighbourhood watch) I rush home with my other neighbour. Cops have got the guy bailed up with the dogs.... its the poor bloody septic tank serviceman....lol :rolleyes: the poor guy

Anyway.... great response from our Sth Auckland Police

I bet the guy was septic after that, would have turned his day to sh*t… :D

Good police response time!

Both dealings I've had with the police have been very pleasant.

One at 3:30am on the motorway back from silverdale after I decided to play stunt driver in my e32 at 220kmph, pretty much had fallen asleep at the wheel (thank god no one else was around), 14 highspeed donuts later, a barrier and a 247 metre skid (it was wet) I sat in my car thinking "oh sh*t what the hell just happened"

Got out of said car, checked the front which for the speed I was going, didnt look too bad, and wasnt leaking anything from beneath the car, started it, for once the thing started first pop, and promptly reversed it off the motorway, put out the cool hazard triangle that I had snorted at when first purchasing the car, and watched in dismay as after I had called the tow truck, some "helpful" guy pulled over and informed me he had called the police.

To cut a long story a bit shorter, police turn up and hear me listening to metal sitting on the roof of my car waiting for them, after describing the crash and whatnot, the cop starts talking about bands and was extrememly friendly, unlike the towtruck driver who didnt enjoy being woken up at 3am.

Cop put it down to me headbanging too much and not watching the road lol, he was extremely friendly to talk to though and had some awesome crash storys of his own, took away the pain of seeing my baby smashed on the side of the road getting dragged onto a tow truck.

Have always respected the police and hopefully always will.

I am banning myself from buying a 540i till i'm 28, I will have hopefully weakened the muscles in my right foot by then.

Ha. It's called self control. My Grandad is 80?ish. And he's still got a heavy foot! Gets speeding tickets to many times.

Just get a car which you can't afford to drive fast in, or you'll smash your front bumper off. ^_^

Even though I've had some mis-haps with the police, I'm usually really nice to them.

"Hello Officer, how are you today?? Have I done something wrong??" *Flutters eyelashes.

There is one cop who is liked by most people down my way, she's a hot Blondie, the boys just kiss her ass, turn into instant pussies when she turns up, talks to her like a lady.

I had a really good encounter with a few cops last time my car was pink stickered over the summer. Two younger guys. To make a long story short, my friend who was in the car shot down one of them, as the previous week he had been in town drunkingly grinding up against her, she was like "You know officer, you look a lot like a creep that was creeping all over me in town last week."

...Well. He removed himself from that situation pretty fast. :rolleyes: