Sign in to follow this  
melowpuf

Bagging the Police

i understand wat ur sayin but its hard to show respect wen just because i hav 'big rims and dark tints' cops treat me like im a lil a-hole befor he has even askd me for my lisence

What's the rationale for big rims and dark tints? to me it's just a sh*t magnet, not just in terms of police.

Edited by Avenged.SSE

Guest Spottswoode

Manual conv time?

What is it with you boys and gearboxes?!!

Hahaha I know, I cracked up hard at the irony.

Manual conversion not so much, as we'd need a g240, and then have to d*ck around changing to a g260 if it ever got a 2.5 (or alpina 2.7 from another car?)

I'd just like to thank the cop that stopped on SH1 yesterday when Tom's gearbox shat itself. No mention of europlates at all :lol:

Got it sorted for Tom yesterday....was a loose trans cooler pipe..dumped all the oil over the exhaust.....topped up the trans, secured the cooler pipe & a road test.....seems ok ATM....only time will tell though (fingers crossed)

lol i saw a woman changing her top while driving at 100kph on the northwestern today... she had pink bra lol

i guess women really can do 2 things at once

Cool story, but WTF does it have to do with this thread?

lol i saw a woman changing her top while driving at 100kph on the northwestern today... she had pink bra lol

i guess women really can do 2 things at once

Still only one - changing top :P Everyone knows girls cant drive :ph34r:

Guest Spottswoode

Got it sorted for Tom yesterday....was a loose trans cooler pipe..dumped all the oil over the exhaust.....topped up the trans, secured the cooler pipe & a road test.....seems ok ATM....only time will tell though (fingers crossed)

Time enough to sell...?

last night i was out on the piss with the boys in blue we managed to get a 4l from some one on duty from our mates place but halfway to town we realize one of the cops 4got his id so we did a fat u turn and booasted down the motorway and speeds i aint even gonna mention only took us 10mins to get back to town

haha, that would be right! Im sure we all know a few cops and know what they get upto or used to get upto, mate of mine used to go to the drags with us Friday and Saturday night skidding it up and drag racing, im sure lots of them actually see a new Commodore and a licence to go fast as a major perk!

Ever been to the Bar in a cop station?? Shenanigans a plenty.

yup been there many a times, best part of the night is being able to breathlize your self, after a 12box 2shots of burbon n tequlia and something eles i only blew 370! lol

Ever been to the Bar in a cop station?? Shenanigans a plenty.

I used to go there (Auck Central) when I worked at Whites Motorcycles fixing the police bikes (1972-73)... many years ago... real fun place :rolleyes:

No further comment though

Edited by *Glenn*

yup been there many a times, best part of the night is being able to breathlize your self, after a 12box 2shots of burbon n tequlia and something eles i only blew 370! lol

Yeah I blew a flat 4 one night on my first blow then 380 after a night at the local. Was lucky though. They cop even said if i sat there another 10 minutes I would've failed. Luckily he let me on my way

Yeah I blew a flat 4 one night on my first blow then 380 after a night at the local. Was lucky though. They cop even said if i sat there another 10 minutes I would've failed. Luckily he let me on my way

Sounds like you were down stairs with all the crims... I used to go upstairs to the bar with all the fun people :P

That bar probably doesnt exist any more

Ooops.. 1972-73 you were still a tadpole Peter :P

Edited by *Glenn*

Today I witnessed pure arrogance from a cop, he was turning left with indicator on, another car was turning right into the same street, indicator on, both traveling at slow speeds, cop did not have roof lights on, car turning right into street just about collected the cop as the cop did not give way to his right, cop sounded horn for a long time then gave the guy sh*t out the window. Everyone on the road was like WTF! Since when did cops have right away when just patrolling?

And they wonder why people get their back up.

A friend was being a jackass on Thursday. Waiting for me to get through traffic so he can follow me to our destination, instead of pulling over starts circling a small roundabout again and again. A cop was waiting to enter. The cop enters behind him and hits the strobes. My mate doesn't even notice and continues to be a retard. Cop hits the siren and finally gets his attention. After a dressing down from the cop for being daft, and a full check of license WOF, REG and diesel tax he let him go.

Good stuff.

I pulled over not far up the road and tried not to wet myself laughing at the total stupidity of it. I was hoping he was going to give him a ticket.

Edited by bravo

I was just up in akl over the w'end for a few gigs. On w'tangi day we had a show in Manukau and it just happened that my 1st cousin was working that day. First time we'd caught up in about 5 years and since he became a cop. He said he's never given out a ticket for speeding etc, even when he busted some woman doin 110k in a 60k zone.

Told him about this thread, he was stoked.

He said he's never given out a ticket for speeding etc, even when he busted some woman doin 110k in a 60k zone.

She must have been prettttty fine.

my 1st cousin was working that day.

How many cousins do you have? lol

Just had three police cars, about 8 police, 3 dogs and the police helicopter at my place (neighbourhood watch) I rush home with my other neighbour. Cops have got the guy bailed up with the dogs.... its the poor bloody septic tank serviceman....lol :rolleyes: the poor guy

Anyway.... great response from our Sth Auckland Police

haha yeah i heard that they though it was burgs on

Have you got a police scanner ??

nope was just on the phone to my mate whos doing early shift

So he was there...one of the police ??