Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: No Res '98 E39 540iA

There's a reason it's $1 reserve.

The wheels.

;)

NICE :D

Going to go drive it in an hour or so. Will report back. Although me mum could be pissed if I purchase the family's 11th car and 6th BMW.

Why do you end up buying so many BMW's? I never had this problem with Nissans!

Unless it reaches a high market price, it won't sell. I'm amazed these people still have a TM account. They run $1 auctions every week, get friends or associates to place winning bids if their real reserve isn't hit and then relist it with comments like "timewasters, couldn't get funds" etc. Have a go though.

Watch out for these guys!

I find them very fishy with biding, and their cars all ways will come with something wrong.

Guest Simon*

There's a reason it's $1 reserve.

The wheels ;)

Haha, burn.

NICE :D

I'm so tempted to call you guys Muppets, but I'm not alllowed anymore. And besides it would be insulting to the real muppets! ;)

You all wish you had wheels like these admit it! And for 120 easy payments of $44.99USD and a paltry one-off deposit of just $99.97 they can be! Just PM for for details. I'll even throw in some curbage for free! What a good bastard ;)

Posted Image

Went and had a look. Your typical repod car. Body looks ok. No dents or anything obvious that I could see on the outside. Was not able to drive it though as I was in a bit of a rush. Doesn't have the BMW TV or anything.

Oh and BTW. A couple of mates have picked up bargins from repo cars. Of course these cars can have problems. They are not like a normal dealer. They just flick the cars on as fast as possible. You are allowed to have the cars fully checked. And if you were serious about buying why the heck would you not? And you will find they are not the only ones that bump up auctions using friends etc. Tardme is full of that sh*t.

Sweepstake for guessing what it ends up selling for?

Sweepstake for guessing what it ends up selling for?

8675$ before they pull the plug