Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

$200,000 divided by 2

ROL - worst place to crash something like that - outside a pub! I'd love to know what the kid with the red logo on his shirt is saying lol.

I'll put a hundy on the fact he tried to look cool by drifting it round the corner in front of the pub.... over corrected and BAM! Dead Ferrari.

He wasn't in a Ferrari, but one of my mates managed to rear-end a Cop car right outside the pub :lol::lol:

Did he get a huge cheer from the crowd of onlookers when he got out to talk to the rather angry officer ;)

Luckily he wasn't over the limit, or being silly, but trying to sort his seatbelt out. Still got a few points and a fine though, but his reply "still worth it" for all the drinks he got bought in the pub over the next couple of weeks :D

Wonder if anyone in the pub offered the Ferrari driver a drink to calm his nerves? B)

Wonder if anyone in the pub offered the Ferrari driver a drink to calm his nerves? B)

Haha... here...have my bottle of whiskey to calm down while your waiting for the police :P

They are not an easy car to control if you lack experience.. I know of a couple that have had smacks in NZ.

Maybe the legendary Ausi driver above is this fellow :lol:

No one likes Ferrari drivers, you just think wanker as soon as you see someone driving one.

Perhaps it was a divorce settlement .........

........ 1/2 each :lol: :lol:

Haha it's in Aus too, the Aussies would have a right lark up.

Guted! Haha he would probably have enough to buy another one anyway or repair it :P

Just imagine being one of the drunk occupants sitting at the bar, first class entertainment! I bet that second driver in the video felt pretty cool haha!

Lol thats in Perth I know the spot, the guy was stopped at the lights and everyone in the pub was rarking him up so he gave it some beans and thats what happened, so I'm told.

Hate it when dumbasses on the side of the road try to get you to perform like a trained seal. I always dissapoint by taking off as gently as I can. The other day some young boy of all of about 9 or 10 years old pulled the "do a skid" gesture at me FFS! :lol:

No one likes Ferrari drivers, you just think wanker as soon as you see someone driving one.

Yes true but probably a little jealousy amongst that thought too - if we're honest

The other day some young boy of all of about 9 or 10 years old pulled the "do a skid" gesture at me FFS! :lol:

Must get that a lot in the bay of islands haha. I always try to peer pressure people into wrecking their cars. Me and 5 others managed to get this guy in his "worked" lancer to pull a burnout in the school car park last year. He was adamant he wasn't going to do skids and then 2 minutes later he's baking it up in front of 3 teachers haha.