Sign in to follow this  
m325i

What kind of tranny do you have?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 speed manual biznitches

lsd in the housizzle

i have a 1986 M535i 5spd

1986 535i 4spd auto switchable .

1988 535i 5spd

1990 535i 4spd auto switchable.

1982 635csi 3 spd auto .

1982 525i 4spd manual .

1987 525i 4 spd auto (parts car )

1989 535iA was a 4spd auto now has no gearbox just an engine and a diff and no exhaust (sounds orsom).

prefer manuals hands down .

also have a manual conversion kit for a M20 block 520i or 525e E28 etc $300

Manual. Could not live with an auto for a daily driver, did it for 6 months with my dads car, will never do it again. I f**king hate them, unless its a car suited for an auto (SUV, 7 Series etc)

However, if I could live with an auto, I would probably have an E34 535i or a Merc W126 560SEL downstairs in the garage right now :mosh:

You forgot to have 6spd Auto up there... lol .... Dad's 7-series is 6spd auto !!

5 speed is there anything else?

what about SMG?? Just in case there's someone among us with a CSL ;) which I heard all live up in the city of sails.... I've only seen 1 in real life, and that was at umm... the Nth Shore dealership.. umm... Jerry Clayton.. that's the one.

Guest Andrew

At the bmw motorsport extravaganza there were about 3 on display I think. I've seen 2 different ones driving around in auckland.

Guest Spargo

Yea, there's a CSL that lives on my street... who wants to touch me? I SAID WHO WANTS TO f**kING TOUCH ME!

Edited by CiLK WuRM

//m 5 spd,I havent heard many good things said about the ealier versions of SMG...Wy dont they start making cars with gearboxes like motorcycles...constant mesh

Edited by kiwi535

5 spd auto

I said I'd never own an auto but it's a nice big 6 cylinder cruiser. I sit in a lot of traffic to and from work so it's nice for drving then and during the weekend I can wave to all the ladies :P

5 spd auto

I said I'd never own an auto but it's a nice big 6 cylinder cruiser. I sit in a lot of traffic to and from work so it's nice for drving then and during the weekend I can wave to all the ladies :P

Are you sure you have a 5 speed auto for a '91 model 320?

5 speed auto... As *RJ* said - I never thought Id own a slush box... but the BMW auto is a totally differnt kind of auto to drive... so cruisy etc...

5 speed auto... As *RJ* said - I never thought Id own a slush box... but the BMW auto is a totally differnt kind of auto to drive... so cruisy etc...

auto...

*shudder*

never.

Yea, there's a CSL that lives on my street... who wants to touch me? I SAID WHO WANTS TO f**kING TOUCH ME!

yea there is a CSL close to me aswell i see it lots now iwith the number plate SOUL its pure class