Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Rampant Phase III

Congrats, videos in the near future pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee :)

Lookin good Graham...beer counts getting up there... mines only about 10 to do my conversion :rolleyes:

Creaver/_BRS_ need to get my hands on a DV camera and tripod or camerman.

James - maybe once they seal it.... I notice you're over the road a fair bit - didn't here me boosting past 2-3 times at 1am this morning did you??

Glenn - I probably drink more than you when I'm working as I don't have to drive home afterwards. I'd hate to add up the hours spent, but at a guess, 60??? So I'm averaging more than a beer an hour.

Cert inspection tentatively booked in for Thursday. I'm doing some monitoring at the prison next week, so if that takes longer than it should I'll have to cancel on the certifier as with all the security clearances etc I can't just reschedule the prison work. In which case it'll be the thurs before easter friday. That's if it passes inspection.

Edited by bravo

Awesome must be very exciting mate

yep - counting down the hours till 4.30pm.

Bugger I think I overdid it on the beer count :( . Oh well I'm looking forward to the skid vid Graham!

James - I notice you're over the road a fair bit - didn't here me boosting past 2-3 times at 1am this morning did you??

Yeah once upon a time.. Not anymore :ph34r:

Sounded SO mean tonight though when you went through town,

Me and Eddy (318i on 17s) both "I think I jizzed myself".

Badass!

Haha I get you ;)

Cheers, thought I saw you at Caltex. Sounds so choice. I just want to take it to red line, swap cogs, drop down in speed and do it all again all day.

Sooo much fun to drive. I need to find a new source for rear tyres, and really, really NEED a LSD.

Problems at idle. I think a visit to Gavin is high on the agenda - such a pain in the arse in town, but man, if it pulls like it does now, I can't wait till the tune is sorted!

Cant wait to take you up on that ride Graham :D I hope you havent forgotten.... ;)

I havn't forgotten Alex. I should be at the Anzac cruise.

Looks good Graham! Can't wait for some vids w/sound!

Thanks Scotty, working on the vid thing...

Wicked man! in my opinon yours is the nicest e30 on this site!

Thanks dude and others with nice comments. Makes the deal even sweeter.

Excellent. However, not nearly enough videos, and not nearly enough beers have been consumed. But its a solvable problem... ;)

You'll end up like me soon Graham..... looking for excuses to go for a drive :P

Eh found you dude!

As I have said elsewhere - This thing is going to be baddass!

Keep up the good work eh.

We need to have a date so I can see this beast! And we can talk ECU's...... i'm quite keen to chip the audi and have a fiddle with its bits

Sorry, OT, but what is the audi? S4/6?

yeah its an S4.... makes it confusing though- wish it was just a 6 like most of the shape were... same engine etc!

Audi is an s4.

Keen Nathan. I txtd you on Sat but you didn't text back.

Glenn - too late B)

Joseph - glad you found it.

As for vids, its hard as I don't have a video camera. trying to get one. My brother-in-law has a dv cam and I have to go and see him and gloat as I got this finished before his 13b rotary Mazda 323 wagon and we were having a friendly race as to who would finish first. So maybe I can organise some decent vids then.

Beer count stops once it has a cert and the oil leak is fixed (o-ring on the filter housing dammit). I had a few leaks. Coolant - think I fixed it - loose clip on heater hose I think, but not sure. When the car was on the jack at the front it leaked all over the carpet, but when I investigated, it was leaking in the engine bay too, and not coming from the heater core itself. Stopped leaking into the carpet when the car was level again, so hoping that's the case. I got several turns on the jubilee clip. Powersteer - worn clip on return line I think - have replaced and watching to see if it comes back. Clutch - hoping it was an improperly secured lid on the reservoir, but waiting to see if it leaks again.

Going for cert on thurs. Ordering o-ring tomorrow.

Driveshaft loop is done.

Interior is dry and back together, seats have been cleaned and leather conditioned.

Think I fixed a prob with the alarm.

Exhaust wrapped the rest of the intake piping as being metal it absorbed heat rather easily and I had lots of wrap left.

Mounted a oil-catch-can of sorts. Looking to buy a shiny one.

Removed 4.5kg of sound deadening that was unecessary.

Beer Count: 86

Edited by bravo

Only the cream of Bimmersport remain with their bids :P

from the first post

Bram 88

Martyn (Penry) 89

_BRS_ 92

Jamez 94.6 + antifreeze

The Godfather (Andrew) 103

Chris (ED1RTY) 108

tastic 120

Rag top 211

Bravo, drink hard :) oh and try some antifreeze, I hear it tastes good ;)