Sign in to follow this  
nath

my job, i got fired...

Ok, so i was sacked on tuesday, yeah my bad- i deserved it!!,

BUT my ex- employers are now refusing to pay me until they have called ALL supermarkets i worked at to confirm that i was there (i was every time, until the day i wasnt, and got fired)

I need the pay right now, so i have consulted my parent's law firms, Tetley- Jones Thom Sexton, and Sellar Bone and partners. Also my IRD tax investigations lawyer uncle. The say i easily have a personal grievance claim on my hands, and to pursue it with them (the lawyers) if i hear nothing from Phenomenon by monday.

Just wondering are there any other ex- employees out there? I know the entire 'talent' (ppl like me) were fired as soon as the new co- ordinator arrived a few months ago.

Cheers guys, this could be fun :)

edit - to ensure your claim goes through and no defamation shizle comes of you posting names etc, i have removed them. + bimmersport is not here to allow slandering of companies.

Guest Spargo

Get a good employment lawyer, file a PG against the company. Sounds like they're stalling for time in the hope you'll go away. Did you sign anything, or was it a verbal agreement?

Thanx Sam, Yeah i signed a contract, and yes a pg is on the cards :)

The filthy slut is stalling, but for no reason really, i really just want to make her sh*t her pants, and i want my pay!! im just gonna tell the laywers to bill the family corp. lol

And yeah, i have a good employment laywer who has told me to wait until monday, if nothing has happened then- he will start the ball rolling :)

yeah i got fired from roadworkin too.. some bullshit about sleepin in an old toyota ute when i was supposed to be pikin up rubbish..... :P

Forgive my ignorance but where did you work and what did you do to get fired???

I nearly got the sack once, hehehe, I remotely accessed a supermarket database from their bakery (they had no idea it could be done) and changed prices of some foodstuffs to give away special *discounts* :D

I got busted down to trolley boy for *misusing company property* - little did they know the full extent of the operations... <_<

i got fired from a petrol station for not washing a dudes windscreen.

i got an out of court settlement of 1500!!!! whoop whoop

also i called OSH on his arse for a unsafe fire exit.

phenonmenom...thats promo work isnt it? i heard something bout that from a friend....did all of you get fired or just you? cos if lots were laid off then they could be stalling for time...maybe warn them that you are prepared for a court case...im sure they will pay you quick smart then

Gus, do you know any of the ppl that got fired? because that happened a few months ago when this lady started there- she fired the lot for the same reason as i got fired- not turning up once.

The PG is for not getting paid- i really need the money to simply survive!!

I would love to know who else has been laid off by these ppl

i got fired from a petrol station for not washing a dudes windscreen.

i got an out of court settlement of 1500!!!! whoop whoop

also i called OSH on his arse for a unsafe fire exit.

hahaha in most personal grievances if you mention the amount paid to anybody, and it gets back to them then they call nail you for f**kloads...

hahaha in most personal grievances if you mention the amount paid to anybody, and it gets back to them then they call nail you for f**kloads...

Usually only if you also give details of who what when where why etc, or if this is implied due to the context of the conversation you are having i.e. "You know that job I got fired from? ... Yeah, I got paid out XXX" Not - "Once I had a grievance and won and got paid out" although in certain circumstances..... you could be in the sh*t.

My ex won a PG for a similar amount - she deserved to get it however, and the lawyer stole about half.

In NZ the employment law is biased against employers who fire staff. Missing a day of work once is not usually grounds for instant dismissal although it would depend on the job. Eg it is a different story if you were a doctor in an emergency dept. or a paid firefighter or ambulance officer.

You should come out the other end OK esp. if you can give a good reason why you were unable to call them to let them know you couldn't make it.