Sign in to follow this  
steve R

Breakfast news

Paul Henry is the man!

I think the majority of NZ is too P.C. What I like about him is that he does not give a shite what people think and tells it like it is. If only there were more people like him.

Paul Henry is the man!

I think the majority of NZ is too P.C. What I like about him is that he does not give a shite what people think and tells it like it is. If only there were more people like him.

+111

EDIT: the video hadnt loaded when i posted previous comment... that was quite low...... but 95% of the time i really enjoy hearing what he has to say when he does it in a sensible way.

Edited by Zeitgeist

Eh, a little puerile for my tastes really. It's funny how every time someone disagrees with something childish and insensitive, that person is being "PC". The reality is that what he said was idiotic and unnecessary, and that has nothing to do with political correctness. TBH that whole clip was unnervingly juvenile, but I've come to expect the lowest class of television from morning broadcasts.

Eh, a little puerile for my tastes really. It's funny how every time someone disagrees with something childish and insensitive, that person is being "PC". The reality is that what he said was idiotic and unnecessary, and that has nothing to do with political correctness. TBH that whole clip was unnervingly juvenile, but I've come to expect the lowest class of television from morning broadcasts.

When I said NZ is too P.C it was not in any way refering to the video posted. It was a general comment, end of.

haha Paul Henry is the man! agrreed!

+ Pippa is HOT

some faves:

he is a legend, no shame

samantha Hayes > pippa wetzel

Truth.

Pippas good, but her neck makes me feel sick every morning when I eat my weetbix in front of the TV.

lmao

pippas neck

I'm on your page

I think Paul is a twat.

Have any of you noticed pippas neck? seriously wtf!?

breakfast television - pffft

What's wrong with her neck?

Posted Image

Hot as, Bet she drives an E30.

Lol @ Large image of Pippa dominating this thread.

Edited by E30ONP

I've met her and the team!

Guest Simon*

samantha Hayes > pippa wetzel

Truth

Pippa was hot before she started doing breakfast TV and had baby. Sam Hayes is just hot

Even old Ali Mau in the top one is hotter than Pippa - and she's got a good honest filthy streak too ;)

Can't stand Paul Henry - self-serving tosser

She isnt that great aye