Sign in to follow this  
Mark

A Detail in detail

It's ok mate am only teasing. I drink Haagen a lot of the time and think it's fine.

I worked with a South African a while back and he was so excited when they brought Oranjeboom out here - he always used to love it at home, in fact it was his password on our network and everything :) ="The Orange Tree"

Haha Haagen, you my friend are the cheap one :P

Grills look good mark, well done.

Guest Simon*

Yup when then the Corona/Sol or Pure aren't on special ;)

Oh and your E30 thingy looks ok too Mark

Awesome thread

If anyone wants do a group buy on either Meguiars or Mothers after seeing these results please express genuine interest by PM. I have contacts at both brands and get it for less than wholesale, you’d be disgusted at the mark up the retailers put on the product, I can tell you it’s more than 200%. Would need a few orders to make it worthwhile for the wholesalers.

Thread dig after been posted in DIY section, I would be keen on both if your still doing it.

I can organise courier for free NZ wide

Edited by braeden.

How did I miss this.

I envy your patience, Mark. Very nice work!

Great work! You don't hear much about claying here in NZ, but it's mentioned a lot in the UK, especially on Detailing world, which appealed to my OCD so much, I joined it! lol

Awesome thread

Thread dig after been posted in DIY section, I would be keen on both if your still doing it.

I can organise courier for free NZ wide

There wasn’t enough interest to justify it. I will post here next year when I make my yearly order.

There wasn’t enough interest to justify it. I will post here next year when I make my yearly order.

Is that yearly order coming around any time soon?

Sorry mate, I have the entire Mothers range now and more than I need for a long time.

When I have time, I can set up a Mothers Group buy, closer to Summer perhaps when im quite at work.

Awesome job, a real inspiration to us all ;-)

Haha, all good Apex.

Popped into Repco today and bought a Mothers Clay kit.

On special for $44.00

Came with:

- 2x clay bars

- Detailing Spray?

- Microfibre cloth

Saving it for my new car haha - ducking down to the car fair on Sunday to sell the 318.

It looks like a few hours really well spent. I need to redo my grills and shadowlined chrome. That colorpak vinyl etch is the business, it rocks

If anyone wants do a group buy on either Meguiars or Mothers after seeing these results please express genuine interest by PM. I have contacts at both brands and get it for less than wholesale, you’d be disgusted at the mark up the retailers put on the product, I can tell you it’s more than 200%. Would need a few orders to make it worthwhile for the wholesalers.

I know this is ages ago, but is this offer still up for grabs? or can anyone else get mothers for cheap?

I know this is ages ago, but is this offer still up for grabs? or can anyone else get mothers for cheap?

Also interested

Thanks, Mark - Did my kidneys and they look great!

Edited by M530i

Hi there, does anyone know how to remove e46 kidneys? Cheers

i think all your need is a flathead screw driver , to press down on clips behind the grill should be about 6 of them on each

try googling if your stiuck