Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

My favourite Teacher at college is a...druggie?!?!

Teaching kids & selling drugs don't go together....hope she gets whatever the court decides. I also think she'll be after a career change as well once she gets out of jail. Growing dope, drugs for supply, stolen goods, school teacher ??.... I think not

Guest Ari Gold

I wouldn't worry about it.

One of my teachers was the parnell panther, and my best mate at the time was seeing his daughter.

When I was at high school, one of the boys in my class was molested by the arts teacher.

I'd be less than concerned about having ciggies with him if I were you.

Yup.

I had one teacher die mid class in intermediate from a heart attack. Another sued the school after being dismissed for apparently molesting boys. Another was dismissed for throttling a friend of mine. Another left after investigations into assault also.

Boys Catholic College for ya.

IMO, teachers dont have control of schools anymore. The kids are terrible, and I'm not surprised some teachers do the things they do (Bar sexual assault - thats just sick)

Bring back the biff

Go the old guy with the 26 year old teacher...

Bet she took some awesome photo’s.

Who is the parnell panther?

I used to go on smokos with during class

So sad :unsure:

WTF! You think it was cool to smoke with your teacher in highschool? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF! You think it was cool to smoke with your teacher in highschool? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty cool if you ask me. Teachers just used to bust my ass <_<

hehe one of the teachers at my school got snapped, having P fueled orgy's with students from multiple schools around the area, he recorded it on video then it got leaked.........to the police -_-

apparently he was a creep tho, so no loss

guts on your fav teacher being a druggie

apparently he was a creep tho, so no loss

Well yeah... P fueled orgies with students would make you a creep

You sir.. Fail

Teacher, partner arrested on meth charges

A Papamoa teacher and her male partner have been arrested on charges of possessing methamphetamine for supply, after 6 grams of the drug was allegedly found at the couple's home yesterday.

Papamoa police uncovered the bag of white powder, along with 40g of loose cannabis and three cannabis plants, while searching the couple's house for stolen property about 1pm yes terday.

The 26-year-old teacher and a 38-year-old businessman, were expected to appear in Tauranga District Court today.

They were to face charges of possessing methamphetamine for supply, cultivating cannabis, possession of cannabis and pos session of utensils for the use of methamphetamine.

The man has also been charged with blackmail.

Police also allegedly found stolen property in the house, but had not yet laid any charges over the items.

The couple was expected to be remanded in custody for a bail hearing on Monda

One teacher at my school slept with two different students, another slept with one and after 7th form they kept going out. They both 'resigned'.

It was rumored that a a few of them smoked the wacky-backy, and apparently my friend sold some to one of the teachers.

Another teacher was fired for hitting a student.

All I can remember at the moment.

Boys private schools a.

Is it just me or are things just getting too F**kd up and twisted in general??? :ph34r:

Bring on the depression i say and lets get back to basics, start again.

Year 10 social studies teacher was off her face half the time. A student went round to her house to pick up some homework one time and saw a whole bunch of buds lying around her house.

Not long after she moved to the Coromandel haha.

P though, thats pretty serious

Yeah my engineering teacher at Macleans was hell bent most days.

Example. I failed 5th form engineering. I got 42% or something. (Spent most of the time playing N64) He let me look through my paperwork. I got a different colored pen. Scribbled out the 42% and wrote 56%.

He never noticed and I passed School Cert Engineering. lol.

Yeah my engineering teacher at Macleans was hell bent most days.

Example. I failed 5th form engineering. I got 42% or something. (Spent most of the time playing N64) He let me look through my paperwork. I got a different colored pen. Scribbled out the 42% and wrote 56%.

He never noticed and I passed School Cert Engineering. lol.

What!!??!!?!?

My 5th and 6th form English teacher 'resigned' after it was found he was a male stripper. And he used to get with some of the girls who I knew at the time and still do.

Needless to say, he slept through classes and I learn't jack during them.