Sign in to follow this  
Mattzy

Please read: RE tyremate.co.nz gone under.

Just an FYI guys.

Tyremate.co.nz who are local importers of copy FRP bodykits have gone under and taken my $430 deposit with them (Or so they think)

So if you have any ourstanding orders and are unable to contact them please PM me and I can pass on all the information I've gathered this afternoon.

Cheers,

Matt

They should have just stick with doing tyres only.

They have been around a while too. Remember going to them when they only had one shop in Cannon Place. Over 10 years ago.

And they've been doing stuff other than tyres for a long time too. Bought a set of under-car neons from them at an auto-salon 4 years ago. They seemed dodgy as f**k, but very cheap. Met me at their workshop at 11pm to pick up etc. Really weird, but good product, good price.

Bought a set of under-car neons from them at an auto-salon 4 years ago.

Hell no!

Haha yeah I know. You'll be disgusted to know I had them on my old e30, but glad to know I ripped them off on a speed hump as it was too low, realised my folly and didn't replace them.

I thought they were cool. Does ANYONE rock neons these days????

my mum used to have green neon's ones under her 4wd, it was for the lols

then they got stolen :(

bastards broke into the car at home and actually unwired the whole kit, it was only worth about $200

they left the stereo that's worth $600 tho, almost like they targeted the car......

bastards broke into the car at home and actually unwired the whole kit, it was only worth about $200

they left the stereo that's worth $600 tho, almost like they targeted the car......

Cause neons are just that cool!

Guest FrantiC

Well that's damn lucky they didn't get back to me about Fibergladd m-tech 2 4 door pods that I was after.. That was a few months ago though, Must have been going down for a while?

I sincerely hope you get your money back ...

Although if you had googled or checked on nzhondas I'd say you wouldn't have parted cash at that place in the first instance.

Edited by M3_Power

They were probably trying to help you out.

Re tyremate.

How have they gone under. I only ask as if it is in insolvency proceedings (VA, Liqiudations, Receivership) you might be trying to ice skate up hill to get much back, as you'll be recorded (at best) as an unsecured creditor. ATM (if this is the right company) they haven't registered with the companies office as such : Companies Office

You could possibly use the details listed here to contact the director/shareholder but bear in mind if the company is put into liquidation you could find that you must repay your deposit back to the liquidator under Section 292 of the Companies Act 1993 (Voidable Transactions). I think there are other situations where transactions may be voidable but I suggest you have a search through the companies act 1992 to find more. You may have a case against the director if he took the deposit from you while the company was insolvent. If you would like any more information flick me a PM and I'll let you know more.